JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A NY firearms forum asked Armalite to join Larue, Oly and others to treat LEO as civilians in ban states, here is the reply

Dear concerned gun owner,

First of all I would like to say thank you for filling my email with all this spam email.

Second, I am not sure where you got this blanket email from to send out as spam, but please stop it.

Third, The manufacture is not the one you need to convince. You need to convince the law enforcement agencies and the common people about their mistake in electing these officials and have them removed. Again NOT the manufacture.

AR Stands for ArmaLite...

Respectfully,

Pat Raley
[email protected]
Master Armorer / Sales Rep.

ArmaLite, Inc.
P.O. Box 299
Geneseo, IL. 61254

Then the asshat president posted this pathetic backtrack: ARMALITE'S PRESIDENT'S RESPONSE. - AR15.COM

FB page started for an Armalite boycott: https://www.facebook.com/BoycottArmaliteFirearms

With luck they can be reduced to pimping themselves out for single product government contracts, a la Colt.

That would be why form letters are not as good as a personally written one. A flood of the same exact letter are not going to be each individually read, they turn into junk mail. Take the time to compose your own concise message with your concerns.

Well it won't make me melt down my Armalite AR-10. If I needed a spare magazine I would order it from them so I guess I won't boycott them either.

I might, like xlsbob suggests, write a self constructed short note urging them to stand with the others. I do like what Olympic and LaRue and the others have done.

Any level of participation should be recognized by Armalite. 200 form letters don't mean much, but 20,000 do. I say do both, but that is me. In this society, with apathy and laziness among the people, be happy that some are taking the time to do the minimum to support something we do a little more to support.
In political statements one thing to remember (like the Russian Army quote): There is a certain quality to quantity.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top