Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

ARMALITE AR10 7.62X51 NATO

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by doubletap007, Jan 2, 2012.

1. doubletap007

doubletap007 Beaverton Active Member

RIFLE HAS BEEN SOLD!!!!!! CLOSE THREAD

I am ready to trade off my lnib armalite ar10~7.62nato/.308win i know i will always wish i kept this rifle but looking for a high end ar15 with maybe a trijicon scope or something of that nature or maybe an ar15 and another 1911 or maybe 2 ar15's or maybe????tell me what you have to offer.
    NO SHOTGUNS,NO AK'S,no garbage 1970's yugo crap or anything like that.
    this is my #1 gun in my collection so im not looking to trade for junk.
    also this is my only .308/7.62 gun so all my ammo must go with it as well as all 8 magazines for it since i wont need them anymore and it's all new stuff.

ARMALITE AR10/7.62 NATO/.308WIN
    20"CHROME LINED BARREL 1:11.25 TWIST WITH FLASH HIDER
    2 STAGE TRIGGER
    MIDWEST INDUSTRIES HANDGUARD/PICATINNY RAIL
    SUB MOA @200YDS
    LEUPOLD TACTICAL 3.5-10X40 SCOPE WITH TACTICAL TURRETS
    CANTILEVER SCOPE MOUNT
    HARRIS STYLE BIPOD/NOT SURE IF IT IS A HARRIS,LOOKS LIKE IT IS.(NOT THE CHEAP BIPOD IN PICTURES BUT WAITING FOR NEW ADAPTOR TO COME IN FOR IT.

6-20RD GENERATION ll MAGAZINES JUST GOT 5 NEW FROM ARMALITE(UNUSED)
    1-10RD GENERATION ll MAGAZINE
    1-5RD GENERATIION ll MAGAZINE FOR HUNTING BRAND NEW UNUSED

history of gun:
    I bought this gun new from armalite,i had willamette valley firearms order it for me and he also ordered the handguard from midwest industries and installed it for me.
    it was purchased on 4/01/2010 and has been out shooting 6 times for a total of 340 rounds shot through it.
    the first time out with it i had a few cycleing problems,it would fail to feed properly
    so i came home and called armalite,they suggested i push out the magazine release and turn it 1 full turn to tighten the mag catch,clean and oil the gun well and dont do anything else untill i try it again and said it was a new rifle and needed broke in due to tight tolerences,they were right!
    i oiled it and tightened the mag and have put 300 flawless rounds through it since and it is spot on accurate,sub MOA @200yds.
    just wanted to be honest and open about any feed problems and fixes.
    i dont believe in modifying guns unless they will not work so it is just the way it was shipped and just the way it was built to last.
    this is an awesome rifle,the only reason i'm parting with it is that the rifle and ammo are both heavier than a guy my size would want to pack in a shtf situation and thats what i bought this rifle for so i'm looking for an ar15 trade.
    480 rounds of factory ammo must go with rifle

P1010670.jpg
    P1010672.jpg
    P1010675.jpg
    P1010677.jpg

Last edited: Jan 2, 2012
  2. spider

spider Hillsboro Well-Known Member

Any photo?

3. doubletap007

sorry,was having problems finding the pics i just took...pics up now.

4. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

I know you said WTT but I would like to know the dollar value you put on all this great hardware and the gun. This is a great gun and setup so what do you think it's worth?

jj

5. fordf1004x4

fordf1004x4 Hillsboro, Oregon Member

PM sent

6. moosecakes

moosecakes Washington Member

What price would it take for you to sell it?

7. wwkii

wwkii gilchrist oregon Active Member

pm sent

8. billgrigsby24

billgrigsby24 Beaverton, Or Active Member

PM'd

9. doubletap007

sorry i have not responded to any pm's yet,just got home and there are some really good offers coming in right now so i want to see what offers i get tonight before makeing a trade i will later regret.
    to answer the questions about cash value i have $2750ish wrapped up in everything posted here and it all must go with the rifle as i will have no use for any of it after selling/trading it.
    rifle new with handguard was $ 1575 i value at $1300 now
    scope value with new cantilever mount $350
    6 new magazines were $ 195 i value them at $150 even though they are new and around $45 ea or 5pack for $150 from armalite
    ammo 18boxes at $20ea($360)the hornady and nosler and windchester 168grmatch $40ea new($240)so $600 worth of ammo i value at$450 would make trade value of the package $2250 or $2000 cash,i have $2720 invested

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.