JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm selling a complete rifle built using one of the rare factory Armalite SASS trials carbine uppers. Armalite produced these along with 20 inch uppers for the US army trial, but never sold them as a complete rifle. A factory Armalite suppressor gas block assembly has been added to allow the use of a suppressor. I have the standard piccitany gas block that Armalite provided as well. The lower is a Noveske, and the inner parts are all AR10, with the exception of a Rock River 2 stage match trigger.

The gun weighs a bit over 10 pounds unloaded with no scope. The barrel contour is heavy to allow prolonged shooting, as well as full auto shooting. (This gun is NOT a full auto in its current trim) The upper is all factory Armalite as it was delivered from Armalite, again with the exception of the gas block.

In the pictures, an Advanced Armament hider/suppressor mount is in place, but the original AR10 flash hider will be switched. The suppressor mount is not included. The scope and mount, and the grip/tripod are also not included. I will include four Armalite mags, two 25 and two 20 rounds. I will also include a soft tactical case and about 80 rounds of south African NATO ammo and 10 rounds of Winchester silver tips.

I hate to sell this rifle, because it and I just work so well together. With target ammo I could get sub moa at 100 yards and 1.25" with NATO Unfortunately college is expensive and I can't afford to shoot it.

I'm asking $1600. I would like to meet FTF and will drive an hour or so from Eugene.

pix109456437.jpg

pix109456781.jpg

pix109456906.jpg

pix109457296.jpg

Okay, since I've had no offers I'm dropping the price to 1600.. this is steal.
I paid around 2500 for the whole thing.
1200 for the upper
500 for lower receiver
400 for Armalite AR10 SASS Handgaurd/adjustable gas system kit.
100 for 2 stage trigger
180 for 2 (25) round hi capacity Armalite mags and 2 (20) round mags
100 for ammo and soft case

would you consider shipping this rifle and of course I'd pay shp/ins cost's...

u can ship it USPS...to an FFL....

best contact here:

beltloop at yahoo dot com

SUBJECT LINE: AR10T

========================

I am interested in the rifle with what you have listed as well as with the suppressor mount/and original, with the Scope mount [they came with one] NOT THE SCOPE or the tripod.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.