Armalite
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Spanaway
State
Washington
Zip Code
Up for sale is an Armalite AR-10b Rifle with a Armalite cut MEGA upper with bipod and Magpul sights. 5 x 20 round mags, one brand new unopened in plastic. 4 x 30 round mags. 3 brand new in plastic. When I bought the rifle it had no mags. I had to scrounge up all the mags. Unsure of round count. The bore is bright and shiny in both uppers. I have never put a single round through it. I have $2,285.00 invested. Will sell for $1,900.00. Buyer pays transfer. FFL somewhere in south Puget sound. Prefer my FFL in Puyallup. I can ship if your FFL accepts from a private party with with clear copy of my valid ID. My FFL does this for me on out of state purchases.

IMG_20200715_223141226.jpg IMG_20200715_223225074.jpg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    8/1/2020
    We went there today, at the righthand fork past the shooter info sign, and at the spot where there's a fallen log across a trail; good backstop...
  • Tigard Pawn 4 More
    5.00 star(s)
    Tigard Pawn for privated transfers: Good to go
    Met someone from the board out in Tigard as he was purchasing three of my Mosins. First stop was at NW Armory but didn't realize they were closed...
  • Buster Beaver Design
    5.00 star(s)
    Great folks!
    Sold a pistol and bought one the same day at Buster Beaver. I got a complete tour of the facility and a briefing on some of their powder coating...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Above and Beyond
    I hand delivered an extremely sentimental firearm that needed rebluing. I hoped that he could get it looking half way decent again. Tim went...
  • Buster Beaver Design
    5.00 star(s)
    All around great people A+
    I have had Buster Beaver Cerakote a Sig P229 before and it came out flawlessly. I have also dealt with John a couple of times on firearms...
Top Bottom