JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
City
Gladstone
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Below is more info, but this is BRAND NEW. I did take the tags off...before realizing I had already bought this same jacket a couple years ago! Arktis makes amazing gear for the military in the UK. But, it was never worn and has been hanging in my closet since I purchased it. Best price on these on Ebay is $269. Selling for $150. (Large is for chest size 42-46). These match up very well to US Multi-cam patterns as well in terms of pattern/color.

The Arktis B310 Waterproof Parka is the choice of Security, Police and Military personnel throughout the World.
British Multi Terrain Pattern MTP as issued to SAS, SBS, Royal Marines and Paras. Very High Quality Fabric.
Based on the famous SAS Parka, it features Mil-Spec construction of a cotton/nylon Ripstop blend,
Four Large Front Cargo Pockets with storm flap and NATO-Style Buttons,
Two Large Zippered Chest Pockets,
Internal Pocket,
Two Sleeve Pockets,
Rank Slide,
Heavy-duty Two Way Front Zipper, Storm Flap with Buttons and Velcro,
Velcro Cuffs,
Storm Hood with Adjustable Visor,
Adjustable Waist Cord,
Fully Waterproof, Windproof, and Breathable. DURABLE, but SOFT, QUIET AND COMFORTABLE!
Can be worn as an everyday, do-everything coat. Used by quiet professionals and Tactical Law Enforcement Officers everywhere.
Made in the UK.

arktis smock.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top