JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Van
State
Washington
Zip Code
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Im personally partial to 6.5 jap as I have experience with this round going back to my teen years (Friend's dad had a 6.5 carbine he brought back from the Pacific). It does the deed on deer for sure..
This .30 cal rifle while refinished is a nice example, depending on the bore of course. Nice mum++. Cleaning rod a +... I'd personally hang that one on my wall... What year is it?

Im personally partial to 6.5 jap as I have experience with this round going back to my teen years (Friend's dad had a 6.5 carbine he brought back from the Pacific). It does the deed on deer for sure..
This .30 cal rifle while refinished is a nice example, depending on the bore of course. Nice mum++. Cleaning rod a +... I'd personally hang that one on my wall... What year is it?
This is a shooter not a wall hanger. The trigger is the best I've ever seen and the bore is perfect.
Arisaka's are not sequenced by year but it has a transitional stock which would place it in the 1943 to 1944 range.

Last Edited:
I didnt mean to be disparaging, not saying the rifle "IS a wallhanger" Im saying it would take a place of honor on my wall.. with my Dad's bring-back K98k Mauser, and my late daughter's Swedish Mauser.. I shoot 'em both.. Sorry if I didnt make that point clear!:(
No offense taken and in fact I believe this is not a collector grade rifle though it's part of my collection. it's actually a nice functioning piece of history. I can post a picture of a collector great non use collector grade. This one should be enjoyed with ammo running through it..

I have a T99 brought back from the South Pacific by my dad, a WW2 vet. Numbers match. I shoot it all the time. With the exception of late-war last-ditch rifles, these are very strong and well made rifles that can be shot all day long

I have a T99 brought back from the South Pacific by my dad, a WW2 vet. Numbers match. I shoot it all the time. With the exception of late-war last-ditch rifles, these are very strong and well made rifles that can be shot all day long
Most last-ditch rifles are ok to shoot. Cost/time savings were applied to wood and non critical elements.

Folks looking to get into an Arisaka in 7.7 who reload, can make brass from .30-06 brass...

Nice rifle for sale, by the way!

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.