JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$540
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Good bore, matching bolt and receiver. Bayonet lug does not match. Metal finish is a little bit rough showing some machine tool marks and a pebbly finish in spots, typical of late war production. Appears to have an intact 16 petal mum, centered on the receiver. I am not an expert in Arisakas and make no assertions about authenticity here. Price is set accordingly.

Asking $540, Cash, Check, Money Order, Venmo, Paypal F&F, Cash App etc.

If we meet FTF in Salem at my shop I pay for transfer. I would be willing to meet in the afternoon on weekday from Corvallis to the Portland in which case you would pay for transfer.

All listed for sale on Gunbroker. Interested parties send PM, thank you.

3.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 22.jpg 15.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Nice! Not many available at that price these days...:)
Thank you. This is my last Arisaka. I'm not trying to get rich off of these, just making some space in my safe for a couple wishlist items. If the law changes here soon buying a gun in Oregon is going to be a massive headache.

I'm also selling some Arisaka ammo here in the classifieds, in case anyone is interested.

Very Nice Ditch... :)
So I'll Bite:

What's on your "space in my safe for a couple wishlist items." ? :) :)
I was looking for a Polish Beryl, among others... seems they sell out in 5 minutes every time. European AKs in general.. the consensus is it's only matter of time before importation is 100% stopped.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.