JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Walla Walla/OLY/PDX
State
Washington
Zip Code
I bought this rifle from a gun show many years ago with a missing bolt, which I then purchased and proceeded to fire 10 or 20 rounds through, and it's sat in the safe ever since. The whole rifle is in kinda rough shape, the mum was either ground down or experienced heavy wear over the years, I'm not really sure so I'm pricing it as though the mum was ground off.
NOTE: The safety I purchased doesn't seem to play well with this receiver, as such it does NOT move to the safe position. Still fires and functions fine though.

I will be including whatever remaining 6.5 Japanese ammo I still have, which from memory is 20-30rds of Graf & Sons FMJ ammo.

I'll be in the OLY area April 30-May 3rd, and PDX from May 4-6. Willing to meet within reasonable distance along these corridors, but I will likely be going to Bellevue on May 2nd as well.

$200 OBO. Not looking for much in the way of trades but feel free to shoot, especially if the trade is in my favor.

List of partial trades:
  • CGS Group Tri-Lug Adapter
  • 1/2x28" Keymo Muzzle Device
  • Nitride/DLC/TiN/NiB bolt carrier group from a reliable manufacturer
  • Ambi Charging Handle (Preferably Aero Breach or Geissele SCH/ACH)
Please see my other listings including lots of C&R Rifles/pistols. Willing to work out a bulk deal. I'm trying to downsize and get cash to buy a house, but I don't need to sell either.

DSCF8510.jpg DSCF8511.jpg DSCF8512.jpg DSCF8513.jpg DSCF8514.jpg DSCF8515.jpg DSCF8516.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
You are priced about right and maybe a hair low. The Tokyo Arsenal stamp over the mum may designate that it was taken out of service before it was captured. History: The Tokyo Arsenal was destroyed in the 1923 Tokyo earthquake that killed over 140K. The Tokyo Dome stadium now sits on that site.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.