JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Some highlights of my Japanese collection:

Type 99 - oddball - 27th series - a "last ditch" (technical a substitute standard) - but this series used a lot of earlier stocks inletted for the original bands, etc.

e27side1.jpg

e27nose.jpg

Mum intact:

e27mum.jpg

An "02-45" - this was a last ditch rifle cobbled together from old Type 35 and Type 30 receivers, 6.5mm barrels, and trainer stocks... this is one of the nicest I've seen:

02-45side1.jpg

02-45top.jpg

Type 99 - Series 34 - Another "last ditch"

t99tkser34snside1.jpg

t99tkser34snproof.jpg

Type 99 Long Rifle - pair - no mums, but they're matching:

32198t99longs.jpg

Early Type 99 with all the bells and whistles - defaced mum:

32198tkmumside2.jpg

Type 30 Rifle - with bayonet, capture papers, and the box it was shipped back to the states in:

32198t30full.jpg

Nice Arisakas! Great to find them with mums still intact. A friend of mine bought an Arisaka bayonet & has been looking to get a rifle to match (I think it normally works the other way around, but who's going to be picky).

Funny you started this thread on december 7th..... Nice guns though.

Matt

Good point... although if they hadn't gotten rowdy... and we hadn't beaten them... I wouldn't have the collection... Honeslty my favorite is still the one with its shipping crate as that really ties it to a veteran who fought in WW2

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews