JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
bubblegum her and her bubblegumty music.

Shes an entiltled live in the moment bubblegum who takes capitalism and America and our culture for granted.
She has millions of DOLLARS because of America and those "fat" people she hates..

Otherwise Id like to see how many Pesos shed have had she just been a "star" in Mexico.

Last Edited:
Maybe the little %*#@& will catch some heat from it yet.

NEW YORK (AP) — Police said Wednesday they were investigating video that appears to show Ariana Grande licking doughnuts at a shop in California. Earlier, Grande apologized for saying "I hate America" in the same video.
Police in Lake Elsinore, California, where the doughnut shop is located, said they and Riverside County public health officials were investigating the leaked video, which appeared to show the 22-year-old singer and a man with her "maliciously lick" the doughnuts.
Mayra Solis, 22, a cashier on duty at Wolfee Donuts when Grande went into the store, said the singer didn't purchase any of the doughnuts she licked.
"She was really rude," Solis told The Associated Press.

She's hardly worth the time to type out how worthless she really is.

I love America, most of it. There are some things I hate:

I hate American (or really any) celebrities!
I hate Americans that are ignorant enough to view celebrities as relevant and role models
I hate American politicians
I hate Americans that turn every single tragedy into an excuse to further restrict my rights
I hate Americans that don't appreciate the amazing country they are fortunate to live in
I hate Americans that hate on America for foolish reasons like what people choose to eat
I hate Americans that show their hypocrisy by showing they are okay pushing their beliefs in my face while expecting me to keep my mouth shut about my own beliefs
I hate Americans that think they're owed something by the government or taxpayers
I hate Americans that can't grow a spine, and so are offended by everything everyone says
I hate Americans that compare us to other countries and whine that we're not more like them
I hate American judges that think they are elected law makers

Now, if you'll excuse me:

:p...licks ALL the donuts...:p

11330022_10155535430760612_1344859088788180766_n.jpg

I don't like donuts either, but damn that's no reason to go off the deep end.

If she really doesn't like donuts I'm sure she can just move to some country where it doesn't exist, of course I'm not sure she'd survive long in any of them but who cares about that part?

Otherwise Id like to see how many Pesos shed have had she just been a "star" in Mexico.

While her comment and actions are ridiculously childish and uncalled for... You sir are following suit, as are many in this thread. Quick google search shows, American born, and of Italian descent. Not Mexican... Jumping to uncalled for conclusions, just as this young girl is doing. Oh, but we're the "adults" here.

She's hardly worth the time to type out how worthless she really is.

I love America, most of it. There are some things I hate:

I hate American (or really any) celebrities!
I hate Americans that are ignorant enough to view celebrities as relevant and role models
I hate American politicians
I hate Americans that turn every single tragedy into an excuse to further restrict my rights
I hate Americans that don't appreciate the amazing country they are fortunate to live in
I hate Americans that hate on America for foolish reasons like what people choose to eat
I hate Americans that show their hypocrisy by showing they are okay pushing their beliefs in my face while expecting me to keep my mouth shut about my own beliefs
I hate Americans that think they're owed something by the government or taxpayers
I hate Americans that can't grow a spine, and so are offended by everything everyone says
I hate Americans that compare us to other countries and whine that we're not more like them
I hate American judges that think they are elected law makers

Now, if you'll excuse me:

:p...licks ALL the donuts...:p

Agreed.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews