JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was at the Argonaut ranch today with David's family... I passed on to them all of the fond sentiments, regards, and condolences from NWFA members. It was a very good memorial and I came away even more impressed with the man than I already had been.

I will be posting some pics and info this Sunday, the 17 of March, 2019.

Karen showed me two pics in particular... these were of two "skiffs" with the words "David Wright" stenciled in large lettering on the side. The story is that David bought about 5 of these flat bottom boats being sold/auction by a Gov agency. That was one of the ways he made his living, buying/fixing/reselling. Anyway, he gets a call about a week later from a research scientist telling him he can't have those boats... too late, he's already taken delivery on them. The scientist demands them back. Ummm, no.... but David made a deal for two of them and still made a profit. The guy put David's name on them out of respect and in thanx to having some of them back. Later, the scientist found out Argonaut was into photography and they spent time at the ranch so the fellow could see some raptors. :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top