JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wingshooting in Argentina has been on my list for probably 20 years. Now I'm getting serious to make it happen with a supportive wife.. Can anyone here at NW firearms offer up an first advice and experiences? My thinking is to shoot ( no real hunting involved, right?) doves for a day or two with one duck hunt also. Then head off to see some of Argentina, drink wine ... enjoy the country. Looks like most of the shooting is near Cordova? Thanks for any info, guide services, deals, advice.

Accully I think if you go on the MOJO OUTDOORS website.
They have links to guides and places down there .
The guys from there hunt down there every year I watch the TV show on the outdoor network.
That's all I got.

I have a bunch of family down there. Outside the cities it is a beautiful country. It is way less screwed up than it was decades ago, so you should have no problems. The hunting writer Craig Boddington, who I had the pleasure of corresponding with years ago, has an article here.

I have a bunch of family down there. Outside the cities, it is a beautiful country. It is way less screwed up than it was decades ago, so you should have no problems. The hunting writer Craig Boddington, who I had the pleasure of corresponding with years ago, has an article here.
Graig Boddington
Is a big deal in the hunting and Shooting sports .
He is one of the guys on GUNS AND AMMO TV.

Screenshot_2019-10-09_201925.jpg Screenshot_2019-10-09_201848.jpg Screenshot_2019-10-09_201918.jpg Screenshot_2019-10-09_201914.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top