JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ditto. I have a bunch of family down there, mainly in the suburbs of Buenos Aires, though some places elsewhere. :(

I read about FerFal's (Fernando Aguirre) experiences on another forum. Real eye opener. No place we or anybody else wants to go. When I read your post about the default I started to think about if our (hopefully temporary) economic stall would impact other countries with a more fragile economy. I know we are a huge part of their beef production. Restaurant slowdowns here could mean bad things there.

I hope your family stays safe and this is something Argentina can overcome.

Ditto. I have a bunch of family down there, mainly in the suburbs of Buenos Aires, though some places elsewhere. :(
I was there in early March, now I am stuck in lovely and beautiful Colombia. Since, I have been here, I have already started looking at plots of land. I may have to go back to Argentina and make an offer. Hmm.

I have a bunch of family there too. My Great Grandfather and his brother were taking a ship to the gold Rush in Alaska and shipwrecked off the coast of Argentina in 1897. They survived and made it to shore and my Great grandfather decided to make it overland back to the US on foot. Took him years and he worked on the Panama canal project on the way. His brother stayed behind and founded a cattle ranch on the Pampas in Argetina. Lots of us down there.

Had to have been a tough son of a bubblegum. Died in the 1919 flu outbreak.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads