JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$725
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45 ACP
City
OLYMPIA
State
Washington
C&R - Republica Argentina Ballester-Molina - HAFDASA - .45 ACP pistol. Marked for the Armada Nacional (Navy).

The Ballester–Molina is a pistol designed and built by the Argentine company Hispano Argentina Fábrica de Automóviles SA (HAFDASA) / DGFM. Production began in 1938 and ceased in 1953.

Numbers match on slide and frame. Frame has tiny NHM Co. import mark. The finish is still very blue and mechanically it looks reasonably sharp for its age. Bore is good. Grip panels are in nice shape. I've shot this pistol a handful of times over the 25 years I've owned it - it always went bang and shot straight. Springs are pretty robust and action isn't sloppy. Magazine is plain and unmarked.

You're getting an 70-year old piece of C&R Military Surplus history that fires .45 ACP.

NOW $675 shipped CONUS. Shipping to FFL/C&R where legit, so know your situation. SPF BC Mike.
Will take USPS/MO, Zelle, Venmo, PP/FF. M/O needs to clear and App payments need to be super discreet at seller's discretion.

Molina_Armada_rightside.jpg Molina_Armada_leftside.jpg Molina_Armada_leftsideparts.jpg Molina_Armada_rightsideparts.jpg Molina_Armada_slidenum.jpg Molina_Armada_bblnum.jpg Molina_Armada_bbl1.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews