JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dunno chief, people be liking what they like and you seem uncomfortable with that.
I care less what you like. I am just giving you facts. I am a AK fan but i also understand its limitations. You have no experience or expertise to understand the importance of a modular system or of ergonomics. In combat it can cost you your life.

I care less what you like. I am just giving you facts. I am a AK fan but i also understand its limitations. You have no experience or expertise to understand the importance of a modular system or of ergonomics. In combat it can cost you your life.
My experience or lack thereof is completely irrelevant to the discussion, as I have said there are people with experience who do have a preference for their AK, even when they can get an AR from Molot if necessary. That you ignore that and focus on me is ignoring that. If that is all you have to say then the discussion between us is over.

My experience or lack thereof is completely irrelevant to the discussion, as I have said there are people with experience who do have a preference for their AK, even when they can get an AR from Molot if necessary. That you ignore that and focus on me is ignoring that. If that is all you have to say then the discussion between us is over.
I have a friend of a friend who knows a friend that ….. you have no 1st hand information. It lends you 0 credibility. I know the community as i have served in it and I can't remember one operator who would agree with your logic. You are out of your league in this conversation

I have a friend of a friend who knows a friend that ….. you have no 1st hand information. It lends you 0 credibility. I know the community as i have served in it and I can't remember one operator who would agree with your logic. You are out of your league in this conversation
Have fun. AK isn't even my favorite rifle, I much prefer my sig 550s.

Soooooo.....just how many uppers did you pack around for the sake of modularity?
"hang on guys, he just ran past 300 meters, I gotta swap to my 20 inch "

🙄
Personally, I use my bag of holding to have an upper for 6.5 grendel, 6.8 spc, .300 BLK, my 9mm upper, my .45 acp upper, .40 S&W upper.

Regarding the last many posts...

download.jpeg

I can recall 4 expressions from my time in the Army;
SNAFU, FUBAR, FTA, & OH WELL.....
That being said, that was long ago., & we had M14s.
I never liked the M16.

Many who were across the pond had no issue carrying AKs,
preferring them for obvious for the time reasons.

But the M16s of Yore are NOT the Platforms of today.
YES Modularity is a benefit, & having a variety of options Could be Great,
but when it seems like you want to be just 1/4" lower or hidden, that Mod feature just ain't there.

There was a very interesting piece some yrs ago before name Operators had readily came into play,
there was a "Western Allies" "Dark Op" that had US Spec Op guys & their counterparts from Finland.

Being one of those "This never happened. we were never there" thingys,
there could be nothing to tie in the West w/ the Op.

So those guys had their choice of fire sticks & they chose Chinese Mfg AK 47s...

So now I have a couple of US made/ assembled AKs & a couple of the rest... :) ;) :rolleyes:

BTW, This Guy Was an early OPERATOR .

MAD DOG

Well crap, a bit more trivia fer the Hi Jack!
OPERATION FISHOOK

No AK should be more than $200.

That's not as much as a knock on the AK as the uberfans want it to be. That's just what it was designed to be, cheap and easy to make in huge quantities to outfit a 2nd world army.

The boutique AK's are for the middle class Americans that like to spend money. Nothing wrong with that either.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top