JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No AK should be more than $200.

That's not as much as a knock on the AK as the uberfans want it to be. That's just what it was designed to be, cheap and easy to make in huge quantities to outfit a 2nd world army.

The boutique AK's are for the middle class Americans that like to spend money. Nothing wrong with that either.
Other than the Purchasing Power of the Dollar has depreciated a lot in the last 25 yrs or more when they could be had for $165.00

That's not as much as a knock on the AK as the uberfans want it to be. That's just what it was designed to be, cheap and easy to make in huge quantities to outfit a 2nd world army.

The boutique AK's are for the middle class Americans that like to spend money. Nothing wrong with that either.
Sell me a dozen of them $200 AKs , please.

Inflation happens. Value of the dollar went down. Prices went up.

Inflation happens. Value of the dollar went down. Prices went up.
3Vv2G6v.png

Not how it went but okay. While supply and demand are a factor, so is inflation. Its not just AKs increasing in price. When I first got my AR the LMT complete lower was under $300.
You're stuck on the dollar amount. It was simply an illustration.

I can be the most technically correct person on the internet, I just don't give as much of a damn as others. I'll let y'all hammer that nonsense out.

YUP!!!
Inflation by definition in this concept is simply "Increasing the Volume of Money in the Money Supply."
Prices rising are a Direct result of 2 factors:
1) The depreciation of the Purchasing Power (actual real time trade value) of the Medium of Exchange.
2) Given #1 above, the "natural cultured tendency" of folks to "Seek More Money".

Both are direct results of the Global
"DEBT MONEY SYSTEM" which has been heretofore Totally Controlled by the World's 6 largest Banking Families!!!.

Well, along comes bitcoin, etc...

Still maintaining the MO of
"the Medium of Exchange" having it's own Market Value as if it were a Commodity.

Oh U Money Changers..🤤🤤🤤😣

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top