JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ares Armor in National City, CA is great little gun & accessories shop that is veteran owned. I purchased an 80% AR lower and single use jig from them at $135 on special.

This is their second store, the other being Oceanside, CA. https://aresarmor.com/

I researched them a bit and found out they are battling with the City Council of National City over the sign on top of their building. It has an AR-15 and under it-it says
"Unserialized. No Registration. Legal." I found it quite amusing but the city council doesn't. Also, it being Kalifornia the liberals are crying and rolling around in the streets over this.

I can't wait to get home and mill this lower out and set it up. I'll post once I have it milled out.

Sailor

ares.jpg

Yes Ares Armor was being investigated.

It is urged that before ordering any <broken link removed> that you verify the manufacturer has been approved by the ATF/ FTB and meets this compliance. The manufacturer should be able to furnish you with a copy of their approval letter.

As of August 21, 2014, James Madison Tactical LLC has received this ever so important determination letter from the ATF/FTB that our JMT 80 lower receiver is not classified as a firearm as defined in 18 U.S.C. 921(a)(3). The examination states that manufacturing operations have not been performed in the fire control section of the receiver blank and that the casting has not reached a point in the manufacturing process to be classified as a firearm.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top