JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As State politicians abuse their power and undermine the Bill of Rights - including attacks on 2A "shall not be infringed" against Law Abiding citizens - their score says it all.

OR = F, WA = D+
Makes me
puke.gif

State Integrity 2015
How does your state rank for integrity?

The 2015 State Integrity Investigation finds it doesn't look good

The State Integrity Investigation used extensive research to grade the states based on the laws and systems they have in place to deter corruption. Use the interactive to see how states scored overall and explore how they performed in each of the 13 categories.

http://www.publicintegrity.org/2015/11/09/18822/how-does-your-state-rank-integrity

It doesn't surprise me in the least that Oregon scored where it did. You can see the corruption and non-accountability every day in state politics. It is too bad that Oregonians don't wise up and realize what is going on. As for me I am looking to leave within the next couple of years, unless there is a major shift in government here in this state. I never thought I would say that as I am a native Oregonian and thought that I would never want to leave.

Nothing will change, the current group of politicians won't change what they're doing. The voters will continue to vote them in. If you looked at the map of the entire country, every single frickin' state is corrupt - doesn't matter if it's a D state or an R state - they're all f'ing corrupt politicians.

Just wait 'til they turn this over to the teachers union and they start grading on a curve. Then they'll apply the common core standards and there won't be "F"s any longer.

Sorry folks, but that's how it's done.
No state left behind.

Just wait 'til they turn this over to the teachers union and they start grading on a curve. Then they'll apply the common core standards and there won't be "F"s any longer.

Sorry folks, but that's how it's done.
No state left behind.

Yep everyone will get an A for the eford of shooin up!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top