JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sam's just got bought by West Coast Armory, I heard, and will become West Coast Armory North. They want the gun shop open in November, with the range being about a year out.

I had heard that as well, hopefully it's true and happens! I would go there a lot. In the meantime I'm going to join Norpoint for a year.

I'll be re-upping at Norpoint myself and keeping an eye on WCA North to see how it goes. The location is great, but sometimes folks don't realize what a good thing is until its gone.

I totally agree. I wasn't always impressed with Sam's, but occasionally I was. My wife and I were members for just over a year and were "comp'd" a couple months near the end. The place did look run down and unappealing, but it was our place to shoot. It's the only place within 15 miles to shoot. The price for lane fees and membership was far lower than any other range locally. I can't imagine paying the membership fee in Mill Creek or up North at Norpoint. My expensive hobby has just been put on the back burner, just when my new M&P Shield was making its way into my greedy little hands. Sadness for us.

Sam's just got bought by West Coast Armory, I heard, and will become West Coast Armory North. They want the gun shop open in November, with the range being about a year out.

The range will be opening the same time as the store!

They've really, really, cleaned up the place. I never got to visit Sam's before, but when I went to see the work in progress at WCA North, it looked upscale and nice... nicer than even their Bellevue location!

The new owners were unable to promise a solid opening date, but short of any major setbacks (they've had a few. Apparently the men's bathroom was a toxic waste pit, LOL) they expect it to be open in a few weeks.

That's fantastic news! So, from what you gather, they will open both the store and the range at the same time? Thank you for the update and giving us some hope of decent, nearby shooting in the near future. Guess I better dust off the loading station.

That's fantastic news! So, from what you gather, they will open both the store and the range at the same time? Thank you for the update and giving us some hope of decent, nearby shooting in the near future. Guess I better dust off the loading station.

Yessir, they have a gunsmith onsite, as well an inventory/paperwork person hard at work, so i'm thinking it can't be long now. A few weeks maybe, but I must reiterate that WCA North has been unwilling to give a solid opening date because of the many set backs they have encountered.

No joke, the place looks really, really nice. I never went to Sam's when it was open, but apparently the previous owners had let things seriously deteriorate and it was a dump just months earlier

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top