JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I looked at this place on the web: Southern Oregon Hydro printing, and was wondering if anybody else has any experience with them? is there someplace in the Portland/Vancouver area that is recommended?
I want to have my pistol done.
Thanks.

I thought Zach and his team at Southern Oregon Hydro Printing did a great job on our Academys 870s! If you contact him tell him the guys at OFA sent you. Take a look at these shotguns.

<broken link removed>

my biggest question on this type of coating, is will it stand up on a pistol, being holstered and re-holstered? The reason I am interested in the hydro dipping is I like the carbon fiber look you can get. I think it would look great on the slide.

I am way late in replying to this thread, have been out of the country BUT, I have had hydrographics or hydropainting done on my rifle stocks by Southern Oregon in Klamath Falls and they did a great job as well as clear coating the stocks. The finishes have held up so far for several years and do not show any signs of wear. Of course that is not like a handgun but the stocks are up abraiding against demin and canvas type fabric shirts and in and out of the bags with no sign of wear on the finish.

Most likely you have had the job done by now, how did it turn out for you?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top