JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What's more important....returning fire or NOT getting shot??. .....I am solidly in the "Not getting shot" mindset. Im a getting off the X to cover then hits are the ONLY thing that matter at that point.........IMHO.......movement is life!!

I like shooting IDPA matches. 6 different stages each match. Learn to make shots
at close and distant targets. Shooting all different positions and scenarios. Shooting
weak hand/strong hand only, kneeling, seated, moving targets and shooting on the move,
shoots and no shoot targets. When it is your turn to shoot you learn to focus on the coarse
of fire. In the end see how your skills stack up to other shooters.:rolleyes: The IDPA at TCGC draws
usually about 60 competitors. IDPA 5X5 Classifier.
View attachment 549636
I agree that IDPA is a great resource. Unfortunately, there are no matches available within 300 miles for us on the Eastside of Washington that I'm aware of.

Against one guy, I'm running up his centerline like a zipper. Two or more bad guys, and the Mozambique comes into effect because you'll want to put rounds on both guys and finish. Three or more guys is tricky. Ive done it with sim rounds and you're almost always going to take a hit.
As I call it, the Four-S Drill: two each in Scrotum, Spleen, Sternum and Septum. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top