JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Already have, ever since they let OKC steal the Supersonics. Starbucks rarely gets my money too, when I am off island and need wifi and a drip coffee, the coffee for the caffeine. The wifi so I can catch up on Nothwest Firearms forum. You should see the looks I get from the locals when I show them the Show yer guns forum and say,Whaddaya think of that AR build?

Brutus out

OH my goodness,will the NFL (national felon league) follow suit?
I haven't watched the over paid POS' for some time.Not worth sitting around for 2 hours for sure.
BTW,will all the thugs in the league be giving up their guns in this program? Or their body guards?

They're all a bunch of pussies nowadays anyhow. They bawl their eyes out over a sprained ankle.
It's hard to imagine grown men without enough self respect to shrug off a little booboo being paid millions to play ball.

I always thought it'd be fun to get a few of the guys together and play some barn ball with those wannabe thugs.

Here is the first TV ad from this new NBA program, in the video below. It is currently being aired during major NBA games that are being televised nationally.

While the ad is vague and non-specific, it asks the viewer to support Bloomberg's Everytown USA anti-gun organization.

It is amazing how powerful Bloomberg has so quickly become in our nation. And he is on a most clear and definite mission.

Sports stars/teams have no interest to me. Their opinions on matters such as these mean even less. Just like Hollywood and the music industry, just because you can talk, sing or throw a ball in front of a camera does not make you a roll model (Charles Barclay got that right), nor should it give you a platform for forcing your opinion on the public. Unfortunately, far too many people in this country are simpletons that will believe and follow anything one of these losers say.

Honestly, I hope Bloomberg takes a long walk off a short pier. And speaking of piers, he can take Piers Morgan with him.

I'd rather be doing something manly than sittin on a couch.....
Have boycotted all pro sports since the 80's & union intervention....:mad:
"There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games." - Ernest Hemingway

What does it say about me that my two favorite authors are Hemingway and Hunter S. Thompson?

Hemingway.jpg

Hemingway.jpg

And his cohorts (rich thieves) donated $$$$$$$$$$$ for the I594 campaign!!!!
Might as well boycott Microsoft too!!!

While Allen was an original co-founder of Microsoft together with Bill Gates back in 1976, he only worked at Microsoft for a few years, leaving the company in 1983. So he has not been involved with the company for over 30 years now.

But he owned so much stock in the company, being the only other original founder besides Gates, that he became worth billions, as the company's value and its stock skyrocketed over the years. Despite having spent and given aways many billions of dollars, it is estimated that Allen is still worth over $13 Billion today.

So he is actually far richer than Bloomberg. Let's hope that he does not get obsessed with gun control, the way that Bloomberg is.

While Allen was an original co-founder of Microsoft together with Bill Gates back in 1976, he only worked at Microsoft for a few years, leaving the company in 1983. So he has not been involved with the company for over 30 years now.

But he owned so much stock in the company, being the only other original founder besides Gates, that he became worth billions, as the company's value and its stock skyrocketed over the years. Despite having spent and given aways many billions of dollars, it is estimated that Allen is still worth over $13 Billion today.

So he is actually far richer than Bloomberg. Let's hope that he does not get obsessed with gun control, the way that Bloomberg is.

I wonder if he (PA) ever got his tank????

"There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games." - Ernest Hemingway

What does it say about me that my two favorite authors are Hemingway and Hunter S. Thompson?

View attachment 269998

Yet, Hemingway was an avid hunter. He especially loved bird hunting:

hemingway_pic06_full.jpg

hemmingwaya.jpg

And he hunted big game all over the world:

hemingway2.jpg

Many people do not know this, but his .45 caliber Thompson Submachine gun was one of his favorite guns. He would take it with him when going after big fish in the ocean. If a shark came along to try to take away a fish that he caught, he was ready to blast it with his Thompson.

It was also an effective defense against any human predators that he might encounter at sea.

5_hemingway.jpg

hemmingwaya.jpg

hemingway2.jpg

hemingway_pic06_full.jpg

5_hemingway.jpg

I do have the dubious honor of pulling a loaded 12 gauge shotgun on Bill Walton, his younger brother and a hippie lawyer friend that I thought were responsible for robbing my neighbors vacation homes when I lived up on SE Wildcat Mountain Drive near Sandy, OR.
This was in the summer of the Championship year 1977.
lol thats crazy!! what was walton doing up wildcat??

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top