JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I do have the dubious honor of pulling a loaded 12 gauge shotgun on Bill Walton, his younger brother and a hippie lawyer friend that I thought were responsible for robbing my neighbors vacation homes when I lived up on SE Wildcat Mountain Drive near Sandy, OR.
This was in the summer of the Championship year 1977.

I never had been able to watch a game where I don't know the players. We just have the minimum Dish package cus I won't pay for something that includes sports.

I dont watch those type games, it bothers when I have to pay 5 times the worth for my kids Wheaties & Nike's because some thug has his face on the cereal package....just rips my behind

I admit to getting excited when the blazers won the 'ship in the late '70s.
But I bailed shortly after that and I've never gone back. Then the jailblazer seasons sealed it for me.

The NBA is a league the covers up allot of past player violence now speaks out about the violence of others hows that for hypocritical.
I have not watched a game through ever, not a fan way to much overall arrogance in that sport for me to get into it. Baseball is a close second but has way more class in how they operate. NBA would toss playoff tickets if you gave them to me front row center court. Or Id sell them and buy a firearm :)

Anti-gunners foul Christmas as gun sales spike; Brit ad showed better spirit

Mainstream and social media are reporting today that the National Basketball Association is teaming with anti-gun billionaire Michael Bloomberg's gun control lobbying group, Everytown for Gun Safety, to foul Christmas Day games with "public service announcements" to "raise awareness about the issue of personal safety in our communities."

<broken link removed>

Sports waste good reloading time.

Not to mention it imparts the divisive tribe mentality that our team is inherently good & yours is inherently evil. While team sports can teach valuable positive lessons in life, I believe their damage more than counters what could be learned in other ways. This divisive tribe mentality is crucial to controlling the people & guiding them to do what the control structure desires - mainly consolidating wealth & power until they've won the real life game of RISK!

Without this "Us vs them" mentality the global power structure would collapse within a generation as people would see others as humans like themselves & judge them on their actions not what jersey (or uniform) they wear or where they're from.

This has absolutely nothing to do with public safety. It's about control. If it was about public safety they would take issue with the root cause of societies disfunction - raising mentally stable children in good homes with two parents, good education that teaches integrity & economic stability. Until then society will be plagued with the dysfunctional & mentally ill who will use any means necessary to inflict violence on others.

The Bryant, Williams and Patterson cases are just a few of dozens of criminal cases involving current or former NBA players, according to Benedict. Of the 417 American-born players in the 2002 NBA register, he managed to obtain information on 177.

He found that 71 of them — or 40 percent — had been investigated, arrested or convicted of a serious crime.

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=124245&page=1

Oh - that NBA.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews