JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
The world isnt going to end anymore than it did when the whole Y2K thing was happening...
I am I glad someone thinks the same way I do. Prior to Y2K I made standing bets with people NOTHING would happen at 12 midnight of 1999 and no one would take me up on the bets - and some of those I challenged actually believed in the hype but still would not bet against me - and I was offering a fair amount to anyone who would take me up on it but no takers!

Do the filters work for Paint fumes etc? I'm doing some body work and am tired of my mask fogging my eye protection...

Would this all in one shtf mask work?

Do the filters work for Paint fumes etc? I'm doing some body work and am tired of my mask fogging my eye protection...

Would this all in one shtf mask work?

this is off there web site. I am sure it would work for paint fumes.
filter can be used against particles, dust, smoke, fume, bacteria, viruses, biological warfare agents, and a wide range of organic, inorganic and acid gases and ammonia.

Examples: Sarin, nerve gas, mustard gas, cyanogen, phosgene, radioactive dust, toxic particles, aerosols, tear gas, bacteria, viruses, anthrax, smallpox etc. — Also provides protection against industrial gases such as ammonia, hydrogen cyanide, acid gases, chlorine, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen chloride and many more :s0155:

Thanks goatguns, my brother and I picked up the masks today, the mask is awesome. I like how it comes in a protective plastic container and not just a flimsy plastic bag.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top