JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
New never used sea (scott) nbc gas/bio masks with nbc filter (exp 2032). they sell for 300+ every where else. But I am wanting $45 for them I have 2 right now and more on the way.

S.E.A. / Scott
Full Face Mask Respirator, Sealed 2023 NBC Filter,
Pre-filters and Carry Case!
Mask Model FP - Procomp
Retail Value: Approx. $275!

(1) S.E.A. / Scott full face respirator mask, one (1) sealed S.E.A. 'Domestic Preparedness' NBC filter cannister dated 2023, one set of five (5) pre-filters and pre-filter cap/holder, one (1) Sundstrom carry case and user manuals. Click the links below for the detailed specs <broken link removed> please use link for pictures

The S.E.A. Domestic Preparedness NBC (Nuclear, Biological, Chemical) filter can be used against particles, dust, smoke, fume, bacteria, viruses, biological warfare agents, and a wide range of organic, inorganic and acid gases and ammonia.

Examples: Sarin, nerve gas, mustard gas, cyanogen, phosgene, radioactive dust, toxic particles, aerosols, tear gas, bacteria, viruses, anthrax, smallpox etc. &#8212; Also provides protection against industrial gases such as ammonia, hydrogen cyanide, acid gases, chlorine, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen chloride and many more

Will there be different sizes?
When you say new, are these new, unissued surplus or BNIB?
And how many more are you getting?
Thanx!

Will there be different sizes?
When you say new, are these new, unissued surplus or BNIB?
And how many more are you getting?
Thanx!

These are not surplus they are brand new in sealed hard plastic container although they were manufactured in 2003. They all will be size Medium because that fits 90&#37; of the population. I sold 20 of these already and will be getting 15 to 20 more. The link shows a blue mask these are black in color.

I'm not trying to be a smartass, just a bit skeptical when it comes to spending my $$...why so cheap??

I'm not trying to be a smartass, just a bit skeptical when it comes to spending my $$...why so cheap??

that is what I am into them for. My buddy had quite a few of these and he sold his busnesses in oregon and cali. and now he wants to get rid of them because he no longer needs them. I am just passing to price to everyone because he doesnt want to deal with it. I have sold a bunch of these and had no dissapointments. you are close to me, I am in dallas, you are more than welcome to look at the 2 I have.

This is what confuses me.

People believe the world is ending in 2012, so why prepare?

I don't know when the SHTF so I'm going to be prepared from now until my death. If it doesn't happen in my lifetime? Well then, my son sure has a good start up kit.

I don't know when the SHTF so I'm going to be prepared from now until my death. If it doesn't happen in my lifetime? Well then, my son sure has a good start up kit.

that is funny because I dont know if it is going to happen in 2012 either but the listing got you to read my ad, did it not!!! that is what I was trying for. I do agree with you, if and when it does happen in my lifetime then I and my family will be ready for ****, but if it doesnt then my kids kids will be ready.

If I had a magic ball then I would be rich. but you live in portland, gas is the least of your concern. ...... just kidding. I have no clue but these are new and at an unheard of price.

The world isnt going to end anymore than it did when the whole Y2K thing was happening... The most dangerous aspect of the whole (mis)interperated mayan calendar deal and an old sleep deprived mans "visions" while staring into water for hours on end are the panic people HERE and NOW put into all that hippie piffle...

BAH

I meanreparedness for ANYTHING never hurts, I mean ive got a stash of get me by bubblegum, but living in fear isnt living.

Im pretty sure that 2013 will come around and the only thing that will be different is the date.

That being said, water, a mask, bullets guns and food are NEVER a bad thing to have... A suit wouldnt hurt either.

i do agree. for most people including myself are not rich. A mask of this type go for 300 dollars. The filters go for 40 give or take. I am not making a dollar on these, I just want to give people a chance to equip them selves with a mask if they choose at a good price, instead of not being able to afford one or ten. I hope I will never have to use these but at this price I dont mind having 10 sitting in the closet just in case SHTF and then I need them. The only thing to remember that if you ever do need them they are worth there weight in gold. Hope it never happens.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top