JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Is 'disaster' looming on America's horizon?
One day after trouncing Hillary Rodham Clinton in the West Virginia primary, rival Bernie Sanders' campaign today declared that she gets the Democrats' nomination, the party will be "courting disaster," according to today's Washington Times.

<broken link removed>

I'd like to think I'm better prepared than the average person, but truth is, it's going to be a battle when the zombies are thirsty and hungry...

Practicing how to protect myself and my
Loved ones is paramount. Having a safe and secure perimeter around our home is a high priority.

Being able to take an elevated position to pick off assailants, priceless...

I must be biased.
I see a disaster for the democrat party in a much more favorable light than I do a disaster for the country, or a personal disaster in my life.

Not that I'm Trump's biggest fan by any means, but gun ownership means a lot to me, and I can't imagine Hillary or Bernie supporting that while in the White House.
So I regard the election of either Dem candidate a disaster for me and the country.

YMMV

I must be biased.
I see a disaster for the democrat party in a much more favorable light than I do a disaster for the country, or a personal disaster in my life.

Not that I'm Trump's biggest fan by any means, but gun ownership means a lot to me, and I can't imagine Hillary or Bernie supporting that while in the White House.
So I regard the election of either Dem candidate a disaster for me and the country.

YMMV
The article isn't about a disaster for the democrat party. It's about disaster for the country. A disaster for you and I and "the world as we know it".

I'm glad you're biased, I am too. A disaster for them would be great. I'd love to see the left go away. But they won't.

I commented:
Well, America is headed for disaster no matter what slimeball is President, and it's absurd to imagine Trump is going to lead us out of it. An empire crashes not because the wrong politician got into power, but because of internal inconsistencies and the general abandonment of principles as people become disconnected from the important factors of life. When all incentives point toward nonproductive ends, toward expedience and evil and inanity, and few people resist these incentives, the end is not far away. We will have to rebuild from the ashes. It's an inescapable cycle as old as "civilization".

I commented:
Well, America is headed for disaster no matter what slimeball is President, and it's absurd to imagine Trump is going to lead us out of it. An empire crashes not because the wrong politician got into power, but because of internal inconsistencies and the general abandonment of principles as people become disconnected from the important factors of life. When all incentives point toward nonproductive ends, toward expedience and evil and inanity, and few people resist these incentives, the end is not far away. We will have to rebuild from the ashes. It's an inescapable cycle as old as "civilization".
What dude ^^^ said. +1

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top