JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have had a SIG P938 9MM 6RD DUO/BLACKWOOD on order for many months.
Today I stumbled on a new version of the P938 just available that was close enough
Sig Sauer P938 Nitron - 9mm Pistol w/ SIGLITE Night Sights - 6rd (938-9-AG-AMBI) Sig - Sauer/Sigarms Pistols > Other for sale, gun classifieds or gun auction from RockwellArms. Buy or bid on this Sig Sauer P938 Nitron - 9mm Pistol w/ SIGLITE Night Si

Called up Rockwell Arms and they had two of these, so I bought one and a couple of 7rd S mags.

FINALLY ;^) Now I just hope I get a good one !

pop_wm_4262473.jpg

Here is one at a lower price than I just paid

<broken link removed>

pop_wm_4262473.jpg

How do you like it? Lately I've looking for a subcompact 9mm that is an all metal frame. Although I've only handled the Khar MK9, I'd want to have options.

Just shot it for the first time today.
250 rounds fired in about an hour.
Most of my time was reloading the three mags and messing with getting the Sig Lasermax dialed in.
Used the laser the entire time. Next visit I will just use the iron sights.
I had 17 FTF, all but two fired on the second try. Maybe bad primers??
I had 3 FTE
I had 2 FTL
All of these occured in the first 100 rounds fired, none after that.
Same ammo for all 250, S&B 115 gr FMJ.
The recoil was light, no problems with it.
Reminded me of my previous P238.......only LOUDER :^)

It was a blast and I would have shot another 100 but the range started filling up with newbies and I don't like shooting in a crowd if I don't have to ;)
I know I need more Mags as I hate reloading after just 24 shots.
Clean up was fast and easy as I had cleaned out all the factory oil and grease and lubed up with Froglube before hand.
Still not happy with the trigger pull and feel, but it didn't bother me much during the shoot.
I want to get started personalizing and tuning the pistol but it is too early as such "mods" can void the warranty. So I will wait until I shoot at least 500 rds and decide then if I want to send it back to Sig for work on the trigger. I ended up sending my P238 back after about 500 rds as the trigger pull was staying at about 10.14 lbs :( Sig paid for all the shipping and turned it around in 8 days. Much better trigger when It came back even though it was still around 8 lbs. This 938's trigger pull measured in at just over 8 lbs brand new but the feel is not as nice as my old 238.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top