JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Federal 230gr FMJ 1000rds $399.99

<broken link removed>

I just ordered some :s0155:

Not as good as pre-insanity Wally pricing, but it is available........or was when I posted this

OK, but that works out to just about the same, even with shipping ($432 vs $442 w/ UPS/Hyatt). No gas, none of my time hanging with the trailer trash buttcrack crowd. Hyatt beats Wally.

OK, but that works out to just about the same, even with shipping ($432 vs $442 w/ UPS/Hyatt). No gas, none of my time hanging with the trailer trash buttcrack crowd. Hyatt beats Wally.
Burt,
4x$107=$142? Not according to my old Eberhard Faber #2 pencil. I even checked my math with my $1.02 Dollar Store calulator.

Best,
Gary

No gas, none of my time hanging with the trailer trash buttcrack crowd. :s0114::s0112::s0114:

Federal makes much cleaner ammo. I don't like that dirty stuff in my Colt 1911 :s0131:

Plus I hear Wally limits you to two boxes per visit

BUT TOO LATE as Hyatt is already SOLD OUT :(

$428 vs $442 net cost. $14 more with Hyatt - I'd go Hyatt. (not $432, on the first one sorry) Don't know where 4x$107 = $142 came from ...

If I could buy the Federal bulk 100rd packs at Wally's for $29.95 like I did before the insanity began..........I still would. But that does not seem to be possible for quite awhile. And my experience with the bulk UMC ammo has been very negative. So when I git the email from Hyatt I jst decided to buy the bulk pack and move on. Now to find a similar deal on 9mm FMJ.

If I could buy the Federal bulk 100rd packs at Wally's for $29.95 like I did before the insanity began..........I still would. But that does not seem to be possible for quite awhile. And my experience with the bulk UMC ammo has been very negative. So when I git the email from Hyatt I jst decided to buy the bulk pack and move on. Now to find a similar deal on 9mm FMJ.

I guess I am fortunate. My 625 S&W seems to shoot big ragged holes with anything I feed it.

The only time I have misfire issues, is if I get sloppy and get a bent moon clip.

Best,
Gary

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top