JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For a long time I couldn't stay faithful to any carry gun.

Now it's been four or more years with one type.

I would buy new guns all the time. And they all had different controls and triggers.
I was sweeping the safety off my Glock............For havens sake!

Finally I had enough. I was honest with myself.
I knew this switching around would get me killed! So I picked one style and stuck with it.

I love my Kimber Ultra Carry II with the LASER grips, but this little minx named Sig P938 has been getting in my pants more often than the Kimber...she is just so sexthy :D

Well, yes and no. I had one that I thought I was happy with. We had worked well together for a lot of years. She was not much to look at but she was dependable and at the time seemed like a long term partner. About the middle of last year my brother introduces me to this new friend of his. I was like, "whoa baby, we where made for each other!" I liked her so much I now have her whole family living with me. If I am honest though I have still been hanging out with the old girl from time to time. If I had to give up the old girl I would in a heart beat, but so far they all seem to get along.

They are both black and really share a lot of "features" if you know what I mean. The new one though just seems like we were made for each other. When I hold her it's like she becomes a part of me. It just feels right. Yea know?

The new girl and I spend a lot of time together and I feel like I am really getting to know her. I do take her little sister out once in a while (she lives with us too) she is even cool with that. The way I see it the more practice I get the better I am which is good for them both. I am not really man enough to take them both on at once but the thought has occured to me and someday I might be up to it. Hell if things got real crazy I might even invite the old fling along. At that point why the hell not?

Last Edited:
I call her the bit ch cause nobody wants to hear her talk but she has been loyal and by my side for many years. If she had a ugly sister it would be the black sheep that's good for fewer shots but lighter in my pocket. Some days I give them both attention on the same outing.

So far my stainless .357 has been my go to.. For the last 1-2 years.. I just cant seem to leave her despite her B-cup capacity.

Perhaps I may upgrade when the right one comes along.. Perhaps a little Croatian or Austrian one? ;)

For the last 20 some odd years I had a faithful sweetheart, she was slim and & trim, loved a good bath after a long session of gettin all hot & bothered at the range!!!!
She never complained about the food in which she dined upon, nor where, she just loved to be by my side.:cool:
As she aged like fine wine i felt an urge to explore and one day I found a pudgy, fiesty and fun lovin banshee that was loaded with double stacks!!! Momma Mia!!!!
She has more energy and stamiina than my lovely single stack honey and fits my hand like a glove.
Although i do not take her out to the range as much as before, I still do love her dearly and will never part from her.:cool:

I have commitment issues and often can't settle for just one! Thankfully it's not a "trust" issue! ;-) the rotation of what ranges in my pants are: lcp, lcr, 938, g26, shield 40, and xds 45.

My xds has never treated me the same, since she left and went back home to work on "personal" issues. She often gets left alone now n days. Perhaps one day I'll grow up and settle down with the right one.....

I'm just posting in case any of my friends cruise thru and want to know,other than my dogs,what I would have a long term relationship with.
Women? FU.. heck no,cars? haha,rifles?nit,handguns? nine
I can never sell Pop's guns and I have kept 1 AR for ,gosh 4 years now.Sold my 1911s last week,after I bought my second g20 back.

I've been carrying my Glock 23 (second one) for a couple years now, with no plans to change. I carried one a few years ago, tried to switch to a few different things (1911, Sig, revolver) but I missed the 23 and went back. Simple, easy, good capacity, reliable, accurate (enough), etc
image.jpg

I'm not in any long term relationship... I'm married and my wife would get PI$$ED! :D
Tony, I was talkin bout my wife!!!:eek::oops:
Youse guyz was thinkin bout some o my silly gunzzzz?:eek:

Honestly, my longtime carry for many years was a S&W 439 9mm, alternated with a S&W 469. They were retired a few years ago for an XDM40 3.8 compact with12 rnd & 2) 16 rnd magazines.:)

Last Edited:
Tony, I was talkin bout my wife!!!:eek::oops:
Youse guyz was thinkin bout some o my silly gunzzzz?:eek:

Honestly, my longtime carry for many years was a S&W 439 9mm, alternated with a S&W 469. They were retired a few years ago for an XDM40 3.8 compact with12 rnd & 2) 16 rnd magazines.:)

My EDC has been a Glock-30 for the last (almost) 4 years. Before that it was my Taurus PT145 MilPro (actually a very nice pistol) for a couple years, and before that it was my 92F since the late 80's.

someone once made a comment that the gun you use to defend yourself should be one that you dont mind the police holding onto for months or years if you actually had to use it in defense.

So my carry is my least expensive gun that is still reliable and shoots straight (Kahr CM9) :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top