JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Being a citizen goes way beyond merely asserting your "rights" to be. First, you must know what your rights are and know where they came from and know how our system of government works and how that came about. Otherwise, in my view at least, maybe you don't need to be voting, let alone discharging other duties of citizenship.

Newsweek (for what that might be worth) asserts that most Americans don't know diddly about our system of government. Do you?

Try this simple test and see how you do:

How Ignorant Are Americans? - Newsweek

You don't need to declare your score. I'm not.

I say that citizenship should only be awarded posthumously. You cannot be a citizen until you give your life for the betterment of the country, comrade.

Until then, the highest social cast you could reach is indentured servant.

I WAS an indentured servant for four years. I can still spit out my serial number and the serial number of the rifle I toted in boot camp. Perhaps the title of citizen should pass automatically to those who volunteer to serve their country in the Armed Forces.

I WAS an indentured servant for four years. I can still spit out my serial number and the serial number of the rifle I toted in boot camp. Perhaps the title of citizen should pass automatically to those who volunteer to serve their country in the Armed Forces.

Great idea. Because what this countries needs is more divisiveness.

Being a 2nd class citizen isnt enough, we must strive to classify non-volunteers as sub-human.

I found a paper that sounds right up your alley.

TRANSLATION OF DOCUMENT 1416-PS
1935 REICHSGESETZBLATT, PART 1, PAGE 1146
The Reich Citizenship Law of 15 Sept 1935

The Reichstag has adopted unanimously, the following law, which is herewith promulgated.

Article 1

1. A subject of the State is a person, who belongs to the protective union of the German Reich, and who, therefore, has particular obligations towards the Reich.

2. The status of the subject is acquired in accordance with the provisions of the Reich- and State Law of Citizenship.

Article 2

1. A citizen of the Reich is only that subject, who is of German- or kindred blood and who, through his conduct, shows that he is both desirous and fit to serve faithfully the German people and Reich.

2. The right to citizenship is acquired by the granting of Reich citizenship papers.

3. Only the citizen of the Reich enjoys full political rights in accordance with the provision of the laws.

Article 3

The Reich Minister of the Interior in conjunction with the Deputy of the Fuehrer will issue the necessary legal and administrative decrees for the carrying out and supplementing of this law.

Nurnberg, 15 Sept 1935 at the Reichsparteitag of Liberty

The Fuehrer and Reichs Chancellor

Adolf Hitler

The Reichs Minister of the Interior

Frick

So, which branch of the SS were you in?

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT