JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Used to be. Got fed up with the incessant deluge of mail, not only from the NRA asking for more money, but from all the places they sold my name to.

Yeah, this is really annoying. I'm also not a fan of some of the notices they send out as I consider them a fear mongering fundraiser. I'm surprised they don't prominently offer to stop the mailings if you become a lifetime member.

That said I'm a member.

I am a member I think. I paid for a 7 year membership about 10 years ago and still get the magazine. I made the mistake of donating once and spent the next 5 years hanging up on the telemarketers. Geez, they called every week, they just could not "understand" why I could not spare a few dollars for defending the 2A. Well, golly geezz, pay the mortgage and food or donate money. I decided to have a roof over my head and food in my stomach. I finally told them that if they continued to call me, that I would pursue a legal action against them for harassment. Funny, never heard from them again. But I still get the magazine, lol.

Been a member for over twenty years. Don't have a problem saying no or throwing away unwanted mail. I think I would have a problem not being able to own a few of my guns because people won't support the most powerful pro gun lobbying group in the country. I'll probably only be around 30 or so more years and I would like to enjoy my hobby as I see fit. Don't let now be referred to as the good ole days when we could have AR's and AK's and not have to keep our pistols at the club. Don't think it can happen here? Ask England, Australia, Canada, etc. $25 a year is a small price to pay to get big influence in politics on our side. Shoot one less box of ammo per year. If you don't like telemarketers. Don't give them your private information. I'm sure they will still cash a check without a phone number or even a money order that has no address on it. Or do a Nancy Reagan and just say no. Sorry if I'm being harsh but I really don't want to have to play Airsoft the rest of my life... :(

I am Life Endowment. NRA may not be perfect, it is here to support firearms rights and fun. It is the largest group that does that. Yes it takes money to do that. Just like the anti-gun nuts donate money to make it illegal to own firearms for regular citizens. So you have to put up with a little BS, personally it is small price to pay to keep the anti-gun nuts at bay. If some have not figure it out yet, firearm rights are part of political warfare today. It is a on going struggle. That means the needs are on going.

Also what Jordanvraptor says...............

Been a member for over twenty years. Don't have a problem saying no or throwing away unwanted mail. I think I would have a problem not being able to own a few of my guns because people won't support the most powerful pro gun lobbying group in the country. I'll probably only be around 30 or so more years and I would like to enjoy my hobby as I see fit. Don't let now be referred to as the good ole days when we could have AR's and AK's and not have to keep our pistols at the club. Don't think it can happen here? Ask England, Australia, Canada, etc. $25 a year is a small price to pay to get big influence in politics on our side. Shoot one less box of ammo per year. If you don't like telemarketers. Don't give them your private information. I'm sure they will still cash a check without a phone number or even a money order that has no address on it. Or do a Nancy Reagan and just say no. Sorry if I'm being harsh but I really don't want to have to play Airsoft the rest of my life... :(

I don't have any issue with what you say, with one exception. If it stopped at $25 a year, then I would have had no problem. But getting continuous calls weekly, on the job, in school, or where ever, after saying no, gets to be a real pain. And, at that particular time in my life, $25 bucks, at any time was a major issue. What I had an issue with is after saying no, over and over again, I kept getting calls. Like I said earlier, weekly. I don't have an issue with what the NRA does defending 2A rights, I have an issue with the people they hire to get more money from members.

Very well said Jordan.

I Too have been a member for over 30 years. My wife and children are members also. I have never received any phone calls ever from the NRA. We all get their magazines, but not a lot of junk mail from them.
I will continue to support them.

Stay Safe.

I'm a lifetime member. At some point I did something to reduce the amount of crap I got from them. I think there may be some form of opt out thing on their site somewhere. I still get crap from the NRA-ILA but not much from the NRA.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top