JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
17?? How quaint!! I only had 17 guns once, but it was a long time ago. Just thinking how many categories I could be a Super Owner in; Ruger Super Owner, Star Super Owner, Remington Super Owner, tube-fed .22 rifle Super Owner, Mil-Surp Super Owner etc., etc. I get all tingly just thinking about it.

I'd be willing to bet real cash money (for whatever that's worth), that true 'super' gun owners are the LEAST likely to commit any crimes with their guns. Note - that would not apply to criminals with a bunch of stolen guns or to drug cartels. I think that 'super' gun owners are the people that should be thanked for being so awesome, so responsible and so supporting of the industry. This country needs many more super gun owners. We'll be waiting for you ;)

Another stupid bogus survey. Not only will most gun owners deny ownership, they would hang up as soon as they know it is a spam survey call before they even know what the survey is about. The little old ladies living at home alone are just happy to have someone to talk to so they answer these calls and no, most are not gun owners.
I don't put much into the surveys. I don't answer them and can't imagine why anyone else would give information to a stranger calling. But then some will buy into it and provide their SS and CC numbers to scammers. These are the same folks who are answering how many guns they own.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads