JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Are you a bully?
There are those who say you are if you share:
  • scary or rude messages
  • unpleasant photos
  • cruel messages
  • ignoring someones messages on groups or social networks
Therefore, If you are not liking all my posts, then you are a cyberbully!

The story is about Monica, but the above list is not from her - it appears to be from the BBC author / editor

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-31976567
Monica wants people to be more compassionate. She should surround herself with compassionate people.
I hear Hillary is looking for volunteers.

Well, since Monica is back in the news, Reed College her alma mater needed some headlines too.

Why was the student barred - stating facts made the other students uncomfortable: may have contributed to their PTSD flare up.

"
FACTS AND EVIDENCE ARE TOOLS OF THE PATRIARCHY: Student Barred From Class For Disputing Rape Statistics.

He and/or his parents are paying Reed College a lot of money. Why, exactly?" --- Glenn Reynolds

re post #8 - hmm didn't know that. When I was training at Cape May in 1990 the boards were a light-tan / beige color. I just figured it was "white - close enough for government work" boards.

Piss off.

I don't need your damn opinion.

image.jpg

I hang out on another board where we have insulted each other, called each other names, use horrible foul language and make fun of each other every day. It has been this way for a group of us for over 13 years. We are scattered all over the country, and a few of us have met personally.

We are truly cyber bullies to each other, but that is what flame boards are for.

Now for Monica wanting a more " compassionate" internet, if she wants to make sure all that all bosses are treated as she took care of Billy in the Oval Office :eek:, then I am all for it.

Why no I am not.:)

And if you do not believe me I will track down your IP come to your house and poo on your keyboard!!!

Reaper-evil-skull-horror.jpg

Now what were we talking about?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews