JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What's your Cheaper Than Dirt policy?

• Screw those guys.

Votes: 99 83.9%
  • I'll snag an occasional sale item but still tell everyone they suck.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Whatever, Im over it. A deal's a deal.

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters
We all remember the shenanigans they pulled a couple years ago. Plus, they have a reputation for shady shipping pricing and crappy customer service. Given the widespread boycott I'm kind of surprised they're still around. Obviously they had to bring prices back down to stay alive.
Now they seem to have some pretty good deals on ammo and even mags. Is it time to forgive and forget? Stay pissed? What do you guys think?

I bought a ATN night arrow night vision scope from CTD, it worked twice had a professional look at it, he said "the tube is defective" I wrote CTD and they said they had stopped handling ATN products because of so many failures of there products and told me to write ATN about the problem I was having, I did so many times and all I've gotten from them is silence, I even ask for a repair on the scope and I will pay for the repair, to this day nothing but silence, so I guess I'm screwed out of $1400.00 I raise sheep and have lost many to coyotes and was going to use the night vision scope on my Savage rifle, so much for that idea, I would still like to have one but I'm scope shy now, I'll never buy from CTD or any ATN products

Their actions after Sandy Hook has probably cost them $5-6K in purchases from me. And that's just from their actions at that point. Moving forward? I suspect it'll cost 'em a whole lot more.

Eff 'em.

Eh, past is the past so I'm over it. I've forgiven people for worse.

Besides, when you pay for tuition and books out of pocket you do what you gotta do.

Though I gotta ask. How many of you would also stay away from Colt?

Who is Colt?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top