JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
True, amigo... it's Horsesh*t On Pogo Sticks, but ideologues in black robes don't particularly care about even-handedness and keeping the scales of justice balanced.

We agree on the way it OUGHT to be... I'm just saying good luck finding a judge who sees things the way we do. :( If memory serves, the requirement for standing cited was "you have to be convicted under the law to challenge it"... mighta even been I-594.

Ideology trumps revenue and other practical concerns, every time.

Well, it didn't for about 230 odd years because the almighty dollar was king.
And many people who voted for Mr. Trump had the economy high on their list of priorities.
And even NY state now brags about being business friendly..at least in TV ads.
To me the economic aspect is another tool in the 2A tool box.

Re: the last 10 years struggle for keeping our 2A right...

As Hudson said on Aliens: In case you haven't been keeping up with current events we just got our azzes kicked!"

I point to Kali's new AWB, the BGC in OR and WA and WA's new AWB attempt.

Brutus Out

OTOH, look at how Colorado told Magpul "don't let the door hit ya"... which they're now rethinking.

First move was ideology, now they're rethinking for money. And the other reason I've blacklisted Hexmag: when Magpul moved out they moved in.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top