JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Everyone wants their pistol to be hidden like a dirty thought, but hit like 16 inch Naval Artillery. :D

But we have to live in the real world of trade offs. I trade size and caliber for concealability and close range accuracy.

I like small guns because I can't cover myself with a sniper rifle from the truck while I am at the ATM. Small handguns fill a small role in putting multiple holes in close range targets.

And Glocks are the AK47 of the handgun world. Simple is king in a close range gunfight.:cool:

GLOCK GLOCK GLOCK GLOCK GLOCK GLOCK GLOCK GLOCK GLOCK GLOCK GLOCK GLOCK
GLOCK GLOCK GLOCK GLOCK GLOCK GLOCK GLOCK GLOCK GLOCK GLOCK......................
What? The number one pistol for an AD. I prefer a carry gun with a manual safety! Like
the M&P. Yes I said it. I know it is sacrilege. :rolleyes::p:D:)
Sorry but if you can't carry a glock safetly,maybe you shouldn't carry a gun.
Oh and there is no such thing as accidental discharge,it is NEGLIGENCE by the operator.
Know your gun or don't carry

Oh I'm sorry. :) Maybe if you gathered up and sell all those Glocks you could buy a good handgun.
Like one made in the USA??? :D
I know I am being a jerk. But I can't help myself when it comes to bashing Glocks.;)
So because you aren't quite adapt to carrying a loaded weapon,you bash a gun that you had a negligent discharge? Did it scare you so now you hate them?
Just asing cause in the last 15 years I have owned multiple Glocks and the darn things have never gone off,except every time I pull the trigger.
Sell your guns before you hurt yourself

What's the topic again? Oh yeah, small carry pieces. :D

I carry a small 9mm. After years of kicking and screaming, I'm sold on the 9mm round because although light and small diameter, it's fast and penetrates which matters, doesn't kick that much in a small gun, and is handy to carry.

They can introduce all of the new guns they want. I have mine and I'm comfortable with them.

Cheers

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads