JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just left a Safeway less than 35 min ago. Walked out of store to witness a very intoxicated looked to be derelict throw a entire box of empty beer cans at a shopper heading into store. This all happened with in 15 ft of me as I loaded my groceries. Now as this drunk begged everyone watching to call police I backed my vehicle out of parking spot running over some of he's cans spiralled all over parking lot, so now his aggression is towards me, I tell him walk away or else but he persists, so tell me why I shouldn't crack his jaw to download his aggressiveness for next 6 months. I actually called 911and was mad that I'm going to pay for his 3 meals and a cot for next 48 hrs. Tell me I'm the bad guy for wanting to put the hurt to this angry out of control person.....

I certainly cannot tell you that you're the bad guy in that scenario... however if you were to rearrange his jaw for him without probable cause, then you would have been. If he'd laid hands on it would be much different, but either way it sounds like that guy needed to go to jail.

If you're PO'd that you're going to end up footing the cost of his jail stay, that's perfectly understandable. You did the right thing though, because...
...Imagine how PO'd you'd feel if he had goaded you into needless assault charge that ended up costing you your 2nd amendment rights.

Law makers in Or are soon going to raise the deposit on cans and bottles. Then the transients will have more pocket money for drink.
All to save the planet in their minds I guess, never mind the toxic waste put out by these bums all over our Cities, Parks and Rivers:mad:

Accurate data is understandably difficult to get on the topic, but it seems most beggars aren't actually homeless.
I've really TRIED to quit using the term homeless but I think we've all been subliminally brainwashed somehow into using that sympathetic term.
We had some visitors recently from Ireland and I was mouthing off as I was driving by some of these beggars.
My visitors seemed shocked that I was so down on "homeless" people. Of course that led me to huge explanations and pointing out the less obvious ones hanging out by the river or washing up in public restrooms or urinating in parks and doing drugs. When your looking they are EVERYWHERE, it's shocking the amount.
Not so sure I convinced them I was right but oh well.

Now anyway I force myself to say Transients or Bums.

Law makers in Or are soon going to raise the deposit on cans and bottles. Then the transients will have more pocket money for drink.
All to save the planet in their minds I guess, never mind the toxic waste put out by these bums all over our Cities, Parks and Rivers:mad:

I want to keep on topic here, but I just had to add.

If our law makers cared about the environment the deposit would be for sending the bottles back to the bottlers for reuse instead of shipping them to China.

But the Left'ers are all about punitive ... if you don't think like they do, you should be punished.
If you'd just give-up your guns, there'd be no troubles....
"Need to get your mind right"...:s0123:

This off topic subject ties in with the Senate Bill 945 thread topic in a way.

The people in charge have coddled the bums for so long, made them victims, heroes in a way by turning it into a social justice issue. Something the Left is supposed to be demonizing the Right about.

Now the Street corners and public spaces are overflowing with "PROUD BRAVE so called, HOMELESS" people, who if they don't get enough money handed to them to feed their habits...............

Well, they just take/steal what they've been told they deserve. Now when one of these under age societal leaches breaks into your home or car and gets your gun, you are the guilty one who gets punished!?

I hope everyone her is still contacting their Reps about Senate Bill 945!

Last Edited:
Don't forget to add the 'Veteran' label on the placard they are holding
also........
Or Single Mom!
My 7 year old saw one of those signs held by a woman and logically asked, "Where are her kids?" This was on a weekend and the woman looked a bit old to have young kids.
Of course drugs age a person!

Truth: When I was working I spent the shopping days of Christmas assigned to horse back on patrol (in addition to my patrol duties) Anyway, the "sign-flyers" would always post-up by the on/off ramps of the freeway leading to the mall (CHP jusidiction). I asked one of them one day how much he could make on a "good-day". He said the closer to Christmas, the more generous the donations became. He told me he could easily bring down $400 a day (tax-free) without much effort. So this schmuck brought in more than I did...I guess maybe I was the schmuck now that I think about it.o_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top