JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have noticed that every fear we had from Islamic Extremists post 911 are suddenly being attributed to any Trump supporter over the past few days, such as dirty bombs. IMO there is an effort to paint their political opposition as domestic terrorists so they can justify martial law and suspend Constitutional law "until the emergency has passed".
Holy smokes, that reminds of the short movie, "Kill all others". In that movie the big government always had to have a group for citizens to be afraid of. People didn't even know who the others were but they knew they must be stopped!

Here it is on YouTube if anyone is interested. Lots of interesting stuff in this short movie. Kind of a future distopia kind of movie. 48 min long.

I see the FBI erected barricades around their headquarters, threats of bombing? and general noise of civil war and violence? Marshal law before Brandon gets sacrificed by the Dems to restore order after the guns are gone??? just fiction like 1984, right?
Yes, the FBI and DHS are claiming that there have been death threats against certain members of the FBI, DOJ, and the judge who approved the search warrant as a result of the Mar-a-Lago raid. The FBI and DHS have also claimed to recently have seen messages on social media specifically talking about planting a dirty bomb at FBI HQ and also a second civil war. An article from Fox:

I have noticed that every fear we had from Islamic Extremists post 911 are suddenly being attributed to any Trump supporter over the past few days, such as dirty bombs. IMO there is an effort to paint their political opposition as domestic terrorists so they can justify martial law and suspend Constitutional law "until the emergency has passed".
That's exactly what they're planning and exactly what they're doing. As I have said on this board many times before, there is a simple, proven, 7-step process for the elimination of one's enemies. Behold:

7 Steps to Extermination.JPG

We are between Steps 4 and 5 right now. The law-abiding, patriotic, pro-2A, conservative, American citizen has basically now been branded as a criminal (if that hasn't become clear to all) just in this past week. Once they drag DJT into court and convict him in a kangaroo circus, it will be open season on the rest of us, since the precedent will have been set. If TPTB take down a former POTUS, then what chance do you think you'll have?

Last Edited:
Yes, the FBI and DHS are claiming that there have been death threats against certain members of the FBI, DOJ, and the judge who approved the search warrant as a result of the Mar-a-Lago raid. The FBI and DHS have also claimed to recently have seen messages on social media specifically talking about planting a dirty bomb at FBI HQ and also a second civil war. An article from Fox:

That's exactly what they're planning and exactly what they're doing. As I have said on this board many times before, there is a simple, proven, 7-step process for the extermination of one's enemies. Behold:

View attachment 1258996

We are between Steps 4 and 5 right now. We (the law-abiding, patriotic, pro-2A, conservative, American citizen) have basically now been branded as criminals, if that hasn't become clear to all, just in this past week. Once they drag DJT into court and convict him in a kangaroo circus, it will be open season on the rest of us, since the precedent will have been set. If TPTB take down a former POTUS, then what chance do you think you'll have?
Scary but seeming truer and truer every day.

I see the FBI erected barricades around their headquarters, threats of bombing? and general noise of civil war and violence? Marshal law before Brandon gets sacrificed by the Dems to restore order after the guns are gone??? just fiction like 1984, right?
Notice that the barricades went up almost overnight, yet the SCOTUS Justices were left vulnerable for weeks following the leaked draft on the R. v. W. decision. The hypocrisy of this Administration is mind blowing.

-E-

Notice that the barricades went up almost overnight, yet the SCOTUS Justices were left vulnerable for weeks following the leaked draft on the R. v. W. decision. The hypocrisy of this Administration is mind blowing.

-E-
Like turning down the National Guard before Jan. 6th then blaming trump for causing a riot the guard would have stopped!

The blatant unequal application of laws is a big FU to the right! The Police have been decimated; the military purged of all non-conformists, the FBI, DOJ and ATF are in the bag, and they say we are a threat?

That is actually NOT the topic. Here is the topic: "Are these the last days of freedom in OR?"
That is the "headline" but the OP made it quite clear the thread discussion topic was in reference to the looming IP17.

IP17 will be on the ballot in Nov where we will lose ability to buy standard capacity mags and they will create tons of new hoops to jump through to buy guns (probably all without funding to do it which will mean a huge backlog/ClusterF).
Just sayin..... ;)

I'm a little less optimistic if it actually passes and we are relying on an overturn from legal challenge anytime in the near future. There was just recently a case before a federal judge that opted to flat out defy SCOTUS and strict scrutiny to order in favor of 2A infringment... continuing to use 2 step scrutiny.

Very discouraging and wonder exactly how those are going to play out as those cases move up the court system.

Not cool....

What repercussions are there on judges for ruling based on faulty case law? Do whatever the bubblegum they feel like and nothing to be done but by a higher court appeal? Pretty crappy way to run a legal system run amok.

On Edit: Link to the Minnesota case.

Last Edited:
That is the "headline" but the OP made it quite clear the thread discussion topic was in reference to the looming IP17.

Just sayin..... ;)

I'm a little less optimistic if it actually passes and we are relying on an overturn from legal challenge anytime in the near future. There was just recently a case before a federal judge that opted to flat out defy SCOTUS and strict scrutiny to order in favor of 2A infringment... continuing to use 2 step scrutiny.

Very discouraging and wonder exactly how those are going to play out as those cases move up the court system.

Not cool....

What repercussions are there on judges for ruling based on faulty case law? Do whatever the bubblegum they feel like and nothing to be done but by a higher court appeal? Pretty crappy way to run a legal system run amok.

On Edit: Link to the Minnesota case.

Well I was thinking that this has morphed into measure 114 which is what folks will be voting on, but I might have misunderstood.

As for the thread topic -- Yes Oregon/CA/WA have proven that to even a political atheist like me (they all suck) for my few remaining years it DOES matter where you live for now. Oregon's lockdowns and face diapers just decimated many small businesses. Turned many into just scared, sniveling cowards.

Just a clown world as people are actually craving a new fear story so they can glue themselves to their programming terminal (CNN/TV). Virtue signal their lives away. Our gov corp media pushes profitable narratives, NOT news.

People WANT to be controlled and afraid; just revolting.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top