JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
here are costs, not cheap...
Here are the specs for the ads and pricing.

5.375" w x 5" h (1/8 page) $513.00 per week

5.375" w x 10.5" h ( ¼ page) $760.50 per week

10.875" w x 10.5" h(1/2 page) $1233.00 per week

at these prices we would want to run this in oct im guessing for the month is 3k
What page and section of the paper is that for? Costs can be based on "real estate" value and page position. Good to check if that is print only, print and digital, or digital only.

A shorter period with larger ad size would be preferrable to more time but largely unnoticed size and extremely limited content. Running it in staggered weeks would also be more effective and cost effective. Ie., Every other week or "X" number of times evenly spaced over the time remaining before the vote, etc.

What's their readership like?

This just dropped today. Saw the original post on tweetland from a 2A source.

Original source:
I'm going to be using a lot of that content in social media when they start mailing out ballots. It's a great and accurate summary of what the new law would do.

I'm also going to add the unintended consequences like disenfranchising the rights of certain individuals and follow up with a narrative on "Joe/Joan" wanting to buy a gun or inherit one (a family friend's shotgun who recently passed away and bequeathed it) and the steps, costs, and time they have to wait. This includes that it can take years or even possibly never based on the availability of training classes and other processes that have no time limit. In the end it turns out the shotgun has a tubular magazine that holds more than ten rounds and is therefore illegal in Oregon as it violates the mag ban.

What page and section of the paper is that for? Costs can be based on "real estate" value and page position. Good to check if that is print only, print and digital, or digital only.

A shorter period with larger ad size would be preferrable to more time but largely unnoticed size and extremely limited content. Running it in staggered weeks would also be more effective and cost effective. Ie., Every other week or "X" number of times evenly spaced over the time remaining before the vote, etc.

What's their readership like?
numbers from paper
Our websites see each over 200k views per month.

All political ads have to have a disclaimer on it like Paid for by………

Our paper that your ad would be in has 10k subscribers.

Here is another good reason to vote No on 114:

This is the future, even tho it will be legally challenged and ruled unconstitutional expect judges to constantly stall your rights until finally clearing.

While we wait and watch for hopes to shoot down these laws, the antis are watching for ways to stall/skirt/delay and bring up new methods to do the aforementioned again an again.

Prevent it from having to get to that point and simply vote NO

It gets better:

By the way he's quoting everything within the NRA link.
I thought to borrow a firearm from an individual from outside of your family required a FFL transfer…. So even borrowing a firearm to "pass" a course to "allow" the purchase of a firearm for yourself would technically be illegal as well…. Haha. The people that write these measures belong in a mental facility, potentially a nursing home.

Last Edited:
heres to living on borrowed time and Jack Daniels Whiskey!

ban what you want, just dont come looking for it.

Fuk around and find out
FAFO
kick training GIF

OK I have read the summary and some other stuff on this stupidity,.

But I have a question aside from the Magazine ban crap. How on earth does this effect someone who say already owns more then a couple dozen firearms? Unless I chose to buy another? I don't see anything about a permit to continue to own or am I missing something?

If you want to buy another gun later on you'll have to submit to this process.

Something always comes out that will get your attention or if you were to browse the classifieds here and seen something you wanted to buy/sell/trade you would now need to abide by this process and the FFL would be as well.

If you plan on having kids they would need to do this as their first time buy.

If you want to buy another gun later on you'll have to submit to this process.

Something always comes out that will get your attention or if you were to browse the classifieds here and seen something you wanted to buy/sell/trade you would now need to abide by this process and the FFL would be as well.

If you plan on having kids they would need to do this as their first time buy.
or if you want to give your kids a heirloom gun! And you cant take your Standard mags outside! or trying to sell a gun. your buyer has to go through all the process and wait. and wait and wait. because right now there are no police or infrastructure to process these permits, classes, and places to preform the required test for live fire! so basically until oregon has depts for this. you will not be able to buy sell gift a weapon. Think Wapato jail...built it and forgot to budget for officers or staff @ 58 million tax dollars!! now its a homeless transition center for most likely the people who should of been locked up in said jail..Again @ taxpayor dollars.. The Oregon Sherrifs Asson. estimated over 40 million in taxpayor costs just to get officers! no metion to facilities, testing requirements or places to shoot live testing!!
Basically removing your rights to buy sell ANY GUN, not just AR/AK platforms Every Gun, because we know how fast governments work here. could be year or longer before you could sell your gun.

OK I have read the summary and some other stuff on this stupidity,.

But I have a question aside from the Magazine ban crap. How on earth does this effect someone who say already owns more then a couple dozen firearms? Unless I chose to buy another? I don't see anything about a permit to continue to own or am I missing something?
Like others have said it's not so much about us it's about generations that have yet to purchase firearms. Our freedom and liberty mean little if not passed down to others.

Like others have said it's not so much about us it's about generations that have yet to purchase firearms. Our freedom and liberty mean little if not passed down to others.
Agreed but Its about your damn freedom as a damn red blooded American! cmon people dont be passive. thats what got us here. these bastards have been working this for years, finally cheated and lied enough to the public to get enough signatures. which im still suspect of..

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top