JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok guys and gals, i do have a gal that will help build an Ad in at least my area Hillsboro-Forest grove, that will cover most all of washington county.
I just got to come up with BEST BULLET POINTS or well written approach.
anyone want t come up with some points and i can collect and shes willing to help the design and layout.
Not sure on costs but im moving forward anyway. ill update as i get more info

Ok guys and gals, i do have a gal that will help build an Ad in at least my area Hillsboro-Forest grove, that will cover most all of washington county.
I just got to come up with BEST BULLET POINTS or well written approach.
anyone want t come up with some points and i can collect and shes willing to help the design and layout.
Not sure on costs but im moving forward anyway. ill update as i get more info
I'd avoid the mag ban aspect and focus on the permit issue: fees, time, expiration, etc.. We instead recommend safety training and education in public schools.

Point out that this aspect applies to all firearms and is harder on the poor and underprivileged than any others.

Make sure they understand that the absence of guns places the weak at a disadvantage to the strong. A scenario would be a single mom (make her gay, trans, minority, whatever) who needs to protect herself and her children who is threatened by a stalker. The extreme delays the permit process causes results in an attack where she is tragically unable to defend herself before the police arrive afterwards.

Back this up with actual story of an armed single mom who defended herself and kids from a closet. Also provide average police response times. The story above was about a mom like her who was unable to get the gun she needed.

Point out that the vast majority of gun crimes are comitted by street gangs.

You could try the Bruen ruling explanation they gave.

Mention that this will directly effect the poor and communities of color from exercising their rights.

How does 2 background checks prevent crime when 1 is already performed everytime a gun is bought/sold/traded at a FFL and private party as required by law.

Mention that Oregon constitution says nothing about people being in strict suburdination in relation to firearms and has no wordage associating with control.

There is no system or funding in place for this measure to start right away this will also effect people's jobs and income at FFLs.

Criminals commonly obtain firearms from underground networks and from theft illegally avoiding background checks.

Portland is the city with the most rampant gun crimes being committed as displayed on TV.

Just a few thoughts, anyone else?

Screenshot_20220812-102601.png

Criminals commonly obtain firearms from underground networks and from theft illegally avoiding background checks.
In addition, you could throw in some stats illustrating that 90% of violent crimes are committed by those with previous violent criminal charges and typically are not entitled to obtain or possess firearms through any legal means. There is no reasonable expectation that any new law would have any impact on their ability to continue to obtain those illegal firearms.

What happens when we DEFUND the police again and everyone rushes out to buy a first time gun during riot season not knowing measure 114 effect?

The problem is that everything that people who are educated about firearms see as Bad about this BM, the uneducated masses see as Good.
I fear you are correct. It is actually quite striking how many acquaintances who used to be intelligent and reasonably logical people have devolved into drooling morons and lemmings in the past few years. I could blame fake news and "reality" tv, but there is something deeper going on.

If an advertisement campaign is the focus, then it has to be in a language and story that the emotionally-biased ang logically-disconnected will understand. Facts only arguments, without a context that pulls at their bleeding heart strings, will only fall on deaf ears. The story message also needs to be quick and easily digested for the low attention span voters out there.

here are costs, not cheap...
Here are the specs for the ads and pricing.

5.375" w x 5" h (1/8 page) $513.00 per week

5.375" w x 10.5" h ( ¼ page) $760.50 per week

10.875" w x 10.5" h(1/2 page) $1233.00 per week

at these prices we would want to run this in oct im guessing for the month is 3k

here are costs, not cheap...
Here are the specs for the ads and pricing.

5.375" w x 5" h (1/8 page) $513.00 per week

5.375" w x 10.5" h ( ¼ page) $760.50 per week

10.875" w x 10.5" h(1/2 page) $1233.00 per week

at these prices we would want to run this in oct im guessing for the month is 3k
question is can we get 30 members to put up 100.00. i would like to run it every week sept-election day. but thats 9 weeks close to 7k, repetitive enough that those may be influenced to vote No. we know most are sheeple. we cant change hard left but can get moderates and thats what is needed.

digital options
You could add some digital advertising which would reach more people and you could put the ads on multiple sites.

50k impressions cost $400.00 – that would be one website- add two more for a total of $1200.00 you can always add more impressions to be seen more…

75k impressions cost $600 per website.

Two ad sizes , and they click through to a website or landing page.

728 x 90 and 300x250 are the ad sizes.

Keep it a simple message . Not a ton of room for text.

Our websites see each over 200k views per month.

All political ads have to have a disclaimer on it like Paid for by………

Our paper that your ad would be in has 10k subscribers.

You could always do a combo of both- 2 print ads and the digital ads.

The websites I would pick are Forest Grove , Hillsboro and Beaverton.

question is can we get 30 members to put up 100.00. i would like to run it every week sept-election day. but thats 9 weeks close to 7k, repetitive enough that those may be influenced to vote No. we know most are sheeple. we cant change hard left but can get moderates and thats what is needed.
Hard Left and Hard Right will vote how they always do no matter what. It's the middle third whose vote decides the outcome. These are also the most open to information. It's to this group we need to tailor the message. If we speak to them like we would speak to the other two groups they will simply tune us out. Always tailor your message to the audience.

Hard Left and Hard Right will vote how they always do no matter what. It's the middle third whose vote decides the outcome. These are also the most open to information. It's to this group we need to tailor the message. If we speak to them like we would speak to the other two groups they will simply tune us out. Always tailor your message to the audience.
I like to think Oregon as a whole is a anomaly. we like weed, guns, abortion, hunting, fishing and no taxes. We need to stay this way and get that middle group to be involved and make them feel this importance of this poorly written law! with no direction, infrastructure, or people to facilitate the outcome if passed.
we have had failed policy's and measures time after time and these people will acknowledge if if we provide good non bias facts! show them how the like the wapato jail @ 58 million never opened due to bad policy. someone overlooked funding for staffing.. or measure 110. passed and yet 147 million still sits in a coffer with nowhere to go. and has caused gun crime to increase 220% since its passage. putting every oregonian @ risk of mentally unstable drug accict w nowhere to go for help that oreonians voted for.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top