JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone know of any good quality holster makers that are local? I would like to get a professional help the wife sort out a pattern that works for her body type. I don't mind a bit of a drive, anywhere between Seattle and Portland or a little farther.

Ted Blocker comes to mind.

http://www.tedblockerholsters.com/

There is also a local guy in Tigard over near Washington Square that isn't a holster maker, but he carries a large inventory of different brands. Can't for the life of me remember his name right now, but he and his wife run the operation. This is kind of his retirement. Someone on here
should remember who it is.

Aha! Remembered who they are. Lightning Arms. Craig and Audrey Chadwick. Real nice folks.

http://www.lightningarms.com/products.htm

Wow, I had no clue Kramer was a local company, I'll try and contact them. I hope they would be willing to accommodate us heading up there and seeing if someone could help us fit her with something that works for her.

I'll put a big +1 up for Eugene in sedro-woolley, great guy to deal with and he does excellent work his name on here is SWCR i believe. I ordered a holster for my officers 1911 and it turned out great and I got in a couple weeks along with some care instructions.

Just ordered a holster from Ted Blocker. Can't wait to get it in. If it fits half as well as it did in the showroom, I'll be thrilled. Very nice folks BTW.

Okay, my $.02.

A big +1 for Ted Blocker company. The staff there really know what they are doing and will work with you on what you need. The holsters are made to order so modifications are usually not a problem. I have been using them exclusively for almost 5 years now. Not one problem.

I've had stuff from Ted Blocker. It was good. I've had leather goods from Nelson in Scio, also good (although it wasn't a holster). If you fancy a bit further drive, Ed Stebbins at Tracker Leather is in Sisters/Bend and is also excellent. He is my holster maker of choice for not only daily carry, but also for barbecue holsters...

Mine (in black)

<broken link removed>

Ted Blocker Holsters
9438 SW Tigard St.
Tigard, OR 97223

(503) 670-7972 phone

8 am to 5 pm M-f, about a 4-6 week wait unless you get lucky and catch them at the start of a production cycle for the model you happen to be ordering. ( 2 weeks for me, no lottery tickets till my luck recharges)

In the last year purchased two holsters and two 1 1/2" belts...very happy with both. I actually went in and asked for a slight modification to one of the holsters while I was buying another belt....made the modification on the spot, No charge.

you can contact Shelly Brown at [email protected]

a real nice lady...

Ted Blocker does make some nice holsters! But I have noticed that most of there holsters are not formed to individual firearm models like a Galco or milt sparks. I am not saying that are a bad quality product, but I think it comes down to what features you as the buyer want in a holster for the money. I have a Galco --SC2 INSIDE PANT HOLSTER witch is very similar to the Ted Blocker --MOD 12 IWB that you are looking at, for $20.00 less.

Ted Blocker does make some nice holsters! But I have noticed that most of there holsters are not formed to individual firearm models like a Galco or milt sparks. I am not saying that are a bad quality product, but I think it comes down to what features you as the buyer want in a holster for the money. I have a Galco --SC2 INSIDE PANT HOLSTER witch is very similar to the Ted Blocker --MOD 12 IWB that you are looking at, for $20.00 less.

Mine was wet-molded to the gun, Has every bump and ridge visible, don't know about their revolver or cowboy rigs yet tho.

IMAG0397.jpg

The entire kit, I made myself not be lazy and got a pic to use. It's mix and match, I don't carry ALL of that.

IMAG0398.jpg

IMAG0401.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top