JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One upside to getting a "renewal" letter on your stolen gun is that if you move, the letter will probably still find you. You have the opportunity to update your address with them. If they do ever find the gun it will be that much easier to find you. Or I guess they could just ask the NSA...

YEAH, good O'l NSA.

They will just pull your cell phone up on a huge LCD screen, and then tell the inquiring dept where you are , and the officer can come hand it to you on the street corner where you happen to be. :s0114:

If you are referring to one of the regulars on Uzitalk, then a few more details: his guns were FA transferable weapons and I think he lost at least one suppressor as well. Lots of $ to loose to scumbag thieves.

Two transferable MGs, an SBR, and 11 silencers stolen. Also two Glocks and a whole lot of accessories/mags. That's what happens when your whole safe goes though. So far 4 things have been recovered, one MG, two silencers, and a Glock. But I don't think any have been returned yet, they are all still evidence. But they are supposed to be returned from what I can tell.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top