JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Keep in mind that starting in July you will have to take a safety class, pay an extra fee and wait 10days and register it. Thanks 1639.

Actually, show a certificate of training within the last five [5] years.

The big hurdle is notification in writing by the chief of police or sheriff in the jurisdiction of the purchaser's residence that the purchaser is eligible to own a firearm and that the application to purchase is approved.

Cuz normally, the Sheriff is the highest LE in the buying resident's county and so since I 1639 is void on specifics on whom the notification is to be sent to...i expect quite backlog, possibly exceeding the 10 [ten] day waiting period. [from this members perspective this is best case scenario as I personally do not believe either the Chief(s) or Sheriff(s) will be anywhere ready to facilitate BKGND CKS from NICS by July's implementation!]

I bet there are millions of 10/22 RIFLE out there.it the most popular 22 RIFLE there is.
And number two is probably the Marlin model 60.
I had a Marlin model 60 when I was a kid .
My first real gun.
When I was a kid living in southern California there was a store called Gemco .
It was like Walmart .
In the old days .
You could buy a marlMa model 60 for 89 bucks

It was at one of those I bought my first 10/22 that started me on a long love for them. Store was new in our area. Went in and was about to buy another Marlin 60 to teach Wife with. Saw the Ruger, after handling it left with that. One of Bills great designs.

His statements shocked me because I had left my 10/22 at the property I just bought.
I was like, Are you kidding me?
Dude was like certain of his facts.

Gun shop fud strikes again.

Well, I'll be there in Sequim by Feb 1st in my new property.
Leaving California for good.
Don't worry, I won't bring California's stupid with me.

Holy crap, is Washington getting that bad?
Seattle and their minions in Olympia are sure tryin'...

I'm seriously once again considering proposing an initiative to abolish the State of Washington and merge with California, so we can actually have the chance to make the statement on the ballot that "if we wanted to live like Calif***hole, we'd BE Calif***hole!"

Keep in mind that starting in July you will have to take a safety class, pay an extra fee and wait 10days and register it. Thanks 1639.
July is 6 months away .
And I been buying a gun a month for the past five months.
So by the time July gets here I won't need to buy anymore LOL .
and I will have no more money anyway.

Sounds like he was trying to make his customers feel like CA laws aren't the complete cluster ferk they are.
Like see other people are doing it?!

I have no doubt our fearful leaders are moving in that directions as fast as they can though

Are Ruger 1022 rifles legal in Washington?
I was in a gun shop today in California and was told that Ruger 10/22's had to have fixed magazines to be legal in Washington.
Is this true?

I mean how do you even do that? How would you load one?
What do you call a gun store in California?
A comedy show.

Is there such a thing is CA anymore?
One would think with as many guns as CANNOT be sold in CA t would be tough to have anything in stock or on display.

Despite California's stupid gun laws we still have a huge gun community and tons of guns.
A lot of guns are off the roster but we can buy off roster guns when they are sold second hand.
Check out Calguns.net
The lawmakers that cheated their way into office are working on disarming us though.

Oh I for got to update this thread lol my 10/22 is a really bad gun now.remeber it was like this when I bought it. MVIMG_20190109_150119.jpg MVIMG_20190109_150258.jpg

IMG_6659.JPG

Here's my 10/22
PMACA Chassis.
Folding stock adapter.
MFT stock.
AGP takedown kit and barrel.
Nodak spud sights.
Bug buster scope.
Ruger standard trigger but I tuned it up real nice.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top