JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is how it starts, they get their little toe in the door, then thier foot, then their leg, then they kick the door down and say give me all you stuff or your a felon and well bankrupt you with legal fees and throw you in a pyita fedral prison for 10+ years

They can eat poo. If I am going to made a de facto felon by the stroke of a pen, my civility will decline to match my status.

It is a rather interesting concept isn't it? Being made a felon for owning something? Suddenly in the same class as rapists and violent criminals? Yet the courts have ruled the police are not required to protect YOU. Then you are not allowed to protect yourself with something short and maneuverable. And you get to pay for them to have the power, numbers and equipment to be ruled and imprisoned as they see fit.

Then again even defending yourself against violent criminals on VIDEO attacking you with guns and skateboards you still get charged with murder. Might be a good time to cash out my chips and move abroad. Afghanistan is sounding better than here these days....only downside is they don't have Amazon Prime...yet...

It is a rather interesting concept isn't it? Being made a felon for owning something? Suddenly in the same class as rapists and violent criminals? Yet the courts have ruled the police are not required to protect YOU. Then you are not allowed to protect yourself with something short and maneuverable. And you get to pay for them to have the power, numbers and equipment to be ruled and imprisoned as they see fit.

Then again even defending yourself against violent criminals on VIDEO attacking you with guns and skateboards you still get charged with murder. Might be a good time to cash out my chips and move abroad. Afghanistan is sounding better than here these days....only downside is they don't have Amazon Prime...yet...

Have fun with that.

This is how it starts, they get their little toe in the door, then thier foot, then their leg, then they kick the door down and say give me all you stuff or your a felon and well bankrupt you with legal fees and throw you in a pyita fedral prison for 10+ years

You forgot the part where they shoot the dog.

Imagine if our founders thought that way.

So why are you posting about it instead of going out there to do your thing? Put that keyboard down and get out there.

Our founding fathers didn't face people with weapons greater than theirs, thermal, helicopters, armored vehicles, law enforcement databases, and news outlets that would instantly plaster your face everywhere as a terrorist with a 100K reward for your location for every ANTIFA and low income person to collect their beer and scratch ticket money by turning you in while you're on the run, etc.

They fought on foot and horses with muskets against people on foot and horses also armed with muskets. They also lived a hard life fending for themselves, not shopping at Safeway then popping home to their AC and Netflix. BIG difference.

Big difference between people on horses with muskets and no computers.

So why are you posting about it instead of going out there to do your thing? Put that keyboard down and get out there.

Our founding fathers didn't face people with weapons greater than theirs, thermal, helicopters, armored vehicles, law enforcement databases, etc.

They fought on foot and horses with muskets against people on foot and horses also armed with muskets. They also lived a hard life fending for themselves, not shopping at Safeway then popping home to their AC and Netflix. BIG difference.

The police can't even realistically handle looters let alone people committed to a cause. Same reason "terrorists" still exists - because despite the most sophisticated weapons of war - people committed to a cause are hard to stop, short of killing all of them.

The police can't even realistically handle looters let alone people committed to a cause. Same reason "terrorists" still exists - because despite the most sophisticated weapons of war - people committed to a cause are hard to stop, short of killing all of them.

Ummmm....they are handling it within the limits of their elected leadership. They've arrested arsonists and violent criminals like the guy who the Marshals shot in Lacey at his apartment after he killed a counter protester. Do you expect them to shoot and kill people who are really just there protesting? Not all of the people out there are agitators...They can't shoot people for non-violent misdemeanors. They have arrested people for unlawful assembly but the prosecutors refuse to charge them. BIIIG difference between that and blaming hard working cops whose hands are largely tied by politics. You're making it sound like the cops have done nothing at all. They are controlling it and limiting where it is happening.

My point stands, get out there instead of posting about it. I always hear people talking about it behind keyboards and usernames. I don't see anybody "standing up". Because I'm right. You're not going to do anything. If you were, you wouldn't be talking about it. Because you value your comfortable life over an object.

The Bundy's tried it. Once they got arrested the rest of the group back at camp dropped their weapons and ran. Once the Bundy's were acquitted by jury nullification after facing life in prison, they shut their mouths and stayed home never to be heard from again. Once the first person who stands up gets shot or imprisoned, the rest will run just like the Bundy's and their supporters did. Including the 3% of Idaho :rolleyes: who proudly wear those hoodies with the 3% logo...then ran like a bunch of little girls when the feds started arresting and shooting people.

And in reality they get you during a traffic stop or after you use it in self defense at home. You're not going to be with an army of thousands...

SO tell me again what was your point? :s0114:

Last Edited:
Ummmm....they are handling it within the limits of their elected leadership. They've arrested arsonists and violent criminals like the guy who the Marshals shot in Lacey at his apartment after he killed a counter protester.

My point stands, get out there instead of posting about it. I always hear people talking about it behind keyboards and usernames. I don't see anybody "standing up".

The Bundy's tried it. Once they got arrested the rest of the group back at camp dropped their weapons and ran. Once the Bundy's were acquitted by jury nullification after facing life in prison, they shut their mouths and stayed home never to be heard from again.

SO tell me again what was your point? :s0114

You seem to misunderstand the power of the police/government. Our system of law enforcement is only "effective" (if you could even call it that) because the overwhelming majority of the population follows the laws. If that fraction grew only slightly it would dramatically overwhelm the capabilities of the system. Factor in that most of the people who work outside the law are morons. If more intelligent and dedicated individuals decided to take up a cause, it would be additionally problematic.

My point? Well it most definitely isn't me beating on a drum encouraging exchanging gunfire with a government entity, that type of bravado is for nimrods, but it also isn't encouraging the acceptance and willing compliance of and in further encroachment on our civil liberties. How I go about that idea is my business :)

Our founding fathers didn't face people with weapons greater than theirs, thermal, helicopters, armored vehicles, law enforcement databases, and news outlets that would instantly plaster your face everywhere as a terrorist with a 100K reward for your location for every ANTIFA and low income person to collect their beer and scratch ticket money by turning you in while you're on the run, etc.

You left out the part where the enemy was a 4000 mile boat ride away that took anywhere from 6 weeks to 3 months and in all likelihood men would die on the way,

You seem to misunderstand the power of the police/government. Our system of law enforcement is only "effective" (if you could even call it that) because the overwhelming majority of the population follows the laws. If that fraction grew only slightly it would dramatically overwhelm the capabilities of the system. Factor in that most of the people who work outside the law are morons. If more intelligent and dedicated individuals decided to take up a cause, it would be additionally problematic.

My point? Well it most definitely isn't me beating on a drum encouraging exchanging gunfire with a government entity, that type of bravado is for nimrods, but it also isn't encouraging the acceptance and willing compliance of and in further encroachment on our civil liberties. How I go about that idea is my business :)

You seem to misunderstand that most people are not going to give up their comfortable lives, kids and wives for an object they will likely never use other than at the range, statistically speaking. People value high speed internet, Gucci, their home, their job and dancing with the stars as well as that Pumpkin spice Latte.

Hence why you don't see a huge group of people trying to stand up and do anything. So whoever said "if our founding fathers thought like that"...the 56 men didn't have the comforts of today, and they were facing an enemy they could actually beat because they were EQUALS in firepower and technology. We are no longer equals in that regard, and as I pointed out in my examples, once the first person gets shot or killed, the others drop their weapons and run like little girls.

In reality Police will just get you like they get most people. Traffic stops and other home visits...domestic dispute...your wife points out you have an illegal gun...off you go to a federal PMITA prison for 10 years.

So yeah, as I said, your "numbers" argument is invalid. Because it isn't ever going to happen. Hence why you post about it here rather than being out there...because you don't want to be made an example of, and once you are killed or jailed, those supporters will lose their will REAL quick. FACT based on actual events.

You left out the part where the enemy was a 4000 mile boat ride away that took anywhere from 6 weeks to 3 months and in all likelihood men would die on the way,

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Did they step off the boat with drones, thermal and full auto weapons against the 3% of colonists armed with muskets?:rolleyes:

What about the colonists who traveled thousands of miles on land to fight? Much harder than a boat ride...

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Did they step off the boat with drones, thermal and full auto weapons against the 3% of colonists armed with muskets?:rolleyes:

What about the colonists who traveled thousands of miles on land to fight? Much harder than a boat ride...

Lol no, but I felt that my addition further backed your original point. The founding fathers were in a much different scenario. Not only were the technologies the same, but it would take the British an insane amount of time, resources, and risk to continue a war across the Atlantic. The same can't be said for today.

Let's review:

-People tout from behind keyboards that we should fight, we outnumber them, etc...but they don't themselves fight. Why?
-Because recent history and common sense has shown when the feds arrest or kill 2A protesters like the Bundy's situation, most drop their guns and run even the 3%....
-Compare people who fought with muskets against others with muskets when there was no TV news, police databases, drones and thermal systems to people who are technologically outgunned...

Last Edited:
Let's review:

-People tout from behind keyboards that we should fight, we outnumber them, etc...but they don't themselves fight. Why?
-Because recent history and commons sense has shown when the feds arrest or kill 2A protesters like the Bundy's situation, most drop their guns and run even the 3%....
-Compare people who fought with muskets against others with muskets when there was no TV news, police databases, drones and thermal systems to people who are technologically outgunned...
-Point out the red coats traveled by boat here to fight...with muskets...against people with muskets...not exactly much of a point...lol.

I think you are misunderstanding that I was agreeing with your point...

Lol no, but I felt that my addition further backed your original point. The founding fathers were in a much different scenario. Not only were the technologies the same, but it would take the British an insane amount of time, resources, and risk to continue a war across the Atlantic. The same can't be said for today.

Exactly, the 350 million tax payers will keep paying six figure salaries to police who are exempt from regulations and part of the government club and get to hunt you down with their cool thermal and other toys then go home to their families...

And as I said, they will get you in a traffic stop or other situation. It's not going to be 2 million gun owners standing together at the same time. Even then, sooner or later you have to go to work, that's when they get you, when you get back to regular life. Like when the protesters at the capitol exchanged guns in front of police while armed to the teeth to protest the gun transfer law that was passed a few years ago. The cops may not be PhD's but they know better than to do something there. They'll wait and get you later when you are alone and driving home with that FRESH baked loaf of bread from Albertson's....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top