JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I never did buy into the shoulder brace , arm stock AR thing.

If it sounds to good to be true? Then they won't let you keep it.
At least where the BATF is concerned.

A673F19B-6B67-4B23-9F04-AE8C0A297718.jpeg

Last Edited:
Sigh...Time to go file some Form 1's because I'm sure Ill be considered a felon soon enough because of my braces.

Lets be real though...a 10.5" barreled SBR is super dangerous and easily concealed. I appendix carry mine and no one every notices :s0114:

As always so many gun owners just do not "get it". Way too many gun owners just do not care. They refuse to vote, insert all the excuses here, or they vote and throw the vote away or even vote for the people who want to take guns. So all "gun control" is done a piece at a time. Of course they will do away with the brace. As soon as they took off people weekly were pushing the line. Constantly asking Feds questions, constantly trying to push the line. So of course they will push until the Feds push. Then what? Sue? :s0140:
Good luck with that. Meanwhile most gun owners hear this, say whats a brace? I don't care, I don't have one, and go back to sleep. I love the Brace. When either my State or the Feds, whichever comes first does away with them I will miss them. When they take all AR's I will miss them too. Gun owners insist on doing it to themselves and then make excuses :s0054:.

@Alexx1401 heres the weird thing.. and a little disconcerting.. the Honey Badger is quoted by the letter as "having an overall length between 20 to 25 inches" and then "a rifled barrel"... it seems to indicate a "concealable"/"pistol" class according to GCA 1968 but the ATF considers it as "a rifle due to rifled barrel and its design"?

Edit. Just wait until the ATF reclassifies all AR lowers/uppers and AK assemblies as "rifles in design" :rolleyes:
Edit 2. And all firearms whose magazines are not a part of a vertical grip or revolving cylinders, firing metallic cartridges as "rifle designs"

@Alexx1401 heres the weird thing.. and a little disconcerting.. the Honey Badger is quoted by the letter as "having an overall length between 20 to 25 inches" and then "a rifled barrel"... it seems to indicate a "concealable"/"pistol" class according to GCA 1968 but the ATF considers it as "a rifle due to rifled barrel and its design"?
The Feds can say ANYTHING they want. They can literally make laws any time they want. Some of their hits from the past were the semi shotguns that sold for years. One day the Feds decided these were an AOW, told everyone they could register theirs free one time, if they did not they would be illegal. The entire brace thing started with the Feds making rules. They then changed the rules. They can change them again any time they want and say anything they want. Only thing people who do not like this can do is take them to court. So if they do who is going to pay? Feds have literally unlimited funds to fight. Then how many black robes are going to say "you are right, they have no authority to say you cant make and use that brace." Really?
As always the real problem here is voters. The Feds and the black robes can only do what voters allow. How many gun owners literally have no clue what a brace is if asked? How many could care less when they are made no go? Then there is state law. If the Feds drag their feet many states will just do away with them. I used to think gun owners and voters in general would get a belly full and wake up. This Covid scam woke me up. Insert some fear and the VAST majority of the people will lay down and say don't' beat me I will vote for anything you tell me to. :s0054:

Last Edited:
Does the ATF write their opinions on cigarettes and booze like they do firearms? Might save more lives then wasting time with shoulder brace, bump stocks, etc.

I'll be honest, I didn't used to care about braces until I ended by chance having a dog in the fight. I'm a believer in their utility. Unfortunately, a lot of gun owners also don't care. This in particular looks like how a slippery slope starts

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top