JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Heck marijuana is not yet legal and now this? I just watched this guy in the news try to rationalize his proposal:
Kevin Saunders, a mayoral candidate for the city of Marina, just south of the San Francisco Bay, has filed a proposal that would exempt adults over the age of 21 from any penalties over possessing, growing, selling or transporting psychedelic psilocybin mushrooms.
If he can get 365,880 voter signatures by the end of April 2018, the California Psilocybin Legalization Initiative will be placed on the statewide ballot.
Saunders thinks that now is the right time because, he says, the drug can help bridge the current political divide and restore a sense of community.
"The world is really hurting and everybody is at a loss about what's going on right now with Trump, Brexit, the refugee crisis and everything else. I'm at a loss at what to do politically, but the only thing I feel like we could do is get psilocybin into more people's hands," he said.
This guy is really out there....

shrooms were great I enjoyed the heck out of them the few times I ate them.

That said the 2.5 to 3 days afterwards when it felt like I was going to die progressing to the worst hang over I think I have the flue feeling was not so neato.

Just one more thing I have out grown.

I did them a few times, ate them straight once with a couple of bikers who had never done them. Probably ate too many, but anything we did was absolutely hilarious at the time. Another time in some spaghetti a friends girl friend made, went for seconds and then he said, Oh by the way....tried picking up the guitar, but that was not happening.

The tendency was to drink a bit too much beer and smoke weed with it as well, and that usually lead to the hangover effect. Never did figure out how to regulate the consumption so only did them a few times. Never did acid, one of my friends did a couple of hits before a Pink Floyd concert and when the pig came up from behind the stage, he completely lost his mind.

The things we did in our younger days. Glad I got my bubblegum together in my mid twenties finally.

If there is a way to screw this up California will find it. I'm sure they will find some way to mess it up so everyone is unhappy. High tax, over regulated, and then they will probably find a way to make tax payers liable for supplying those "in need" with shrooms since Trump hurt their feelings and they need a safe space.

Ive got no problem with shrooms. Just like I have no problem with weed. Micro dosing and such.....Its just like anything, moderation. Alcohol, caffeine, vitamin C theyll all kill ya in high doses. MY personal belief is the more natural the better for ya. Nobody seems to have a problem taking a synthetic drug prescribed by said doctor even though it clearly states anal leakage as a side effect....Just sayn....Natural substances are being banned every day even though "we've" been using them for thousands of years. You think some synthesized med is better for you because a doctor prescribed it??? What if he prescribed psilocybin in low to moderate doses for PTSD or something??? Again, just sayn.....

What about kratom? Kava? Etc.....

If your argument is because drugs are bad, why isint tobacco (nicotine) on the schedule 1 list? Alcohol? Do some research people.....

Im NOT advocating for drug use at all just to be clear. Im just sayn follow the $....

Last Edited:
Theres reasons why these natural plants, that can be grown in your backyard, (poppy opiotie, maryjane CBDs etc...) are being banned. Theyre being recognized as money. Look at who owns the patents to the chemical make up of "medicinal" plants. Do some research on kratom and opioid addiction. If your gonna tell me that it should be banned, so should caffeine. Rockstar, Redbull, Monster, why isint caffeine schedule 1? BTW, google the schedule of drugs. Sorry for my rant, had too much alcohol....

Heck marijuana is not yet legal and now this? I just watched this guy in the news try to rationalize his proposal:
Kevin Saunders, a mayoral candidate for the city of Marina, just south of the San Francisco Bay, has filed a proposal that would exempt adults over the age of 21 from any penalties over possessing, growing, selling or transporting psychedelic psilocybin mushrooms.
If he can get 365,880 voter signatures by the end of April 2018, the California Psilocybin Legalization Initiative will be placed on the statewide ballot.
Saunders thinks that now is the right time because, he says, the drug can help bridge the current political divide and restore a sense of community.
"The world is really hurting and everybody is at a loss about what's going on right now with Trump, Brexit, the refugee crisis and everything else. I'm at a loss at what to do politically, but the only thing I feel like we could do is get psilocybin into more people's hands," he said.
This guy is really out there....
He's a nut even by their standards and not a candidate for mayor any more than my pet chicken.

Kevin Saunders, former Marina mayoral candidate, sentenced to a month in jail and counseling.

Ive got no problem with shrooms. Just like I have no problem with weed. Micro dosing and such.....Its just like anything, moderation. Alcohol, caffeine, vitamin C theyll all kill ya in high doses. MY personal belief is the more natural the better for ya. Nobody seems to have a problem taking a synthetic drug prescribed by said doctor even though it clearly states anal leakage as a side effect....Just sayn....Natural substances are being banned every day even though "we've" been using them for thousands of years. You think some synthesized med is better for you because a doctor prescribed it??? What if he prescribed psilocybin in low to moderate doses for PTSD or something??? Again, just sayn.....

What about kratom? Kava? Etc.....

If your argument is because drugs are bad, why isint tobacco (nicotine) on the schedule 1 list? Alcohol? Do some research people.....

Im NOT advocating for drug use at all just to be clear. Im just sayn follow the $....

This is a smart man....^^^

Never once a problem with that "Anal Leakage" using shrooms or acid!

Personally never cared for the feeling of acid or mushrooms. To me they felt pretty much the same. Difference was I always felt fine the day after the mushrooms, terrible after lysergic acid diethylamide. Maybe I didn't take enough?

Another reason to avoid the state. Just what I need, I already worry about drunk drivers and stoned drivers on top of other illicit impairments in Oregon. Don't need another thing to be concerned about when driving.

I hate laws.
128072869d8ddd6939092a68b31a65ff--eric-garner-zach.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews