JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
6.66 cents per round is good. Anything under 7 is good right now IMO.
Yep - we need to get over the past and face a new reality. I think .22 ammo was behind the inflation curve for longer than most other things were - and then finally caught up - faster than most of us expected.

Yep - we need to get over the past and face a new reality. I think .22 ammo was behind the inflation curve for longer than most other things were - and then finally caught up - faster than most of us expected.
I'm definitely behind the curve. I was just telling flopsweat that last time I bought 22s it was just under or exactly 4 cents a pop and I never got over that.
Now you all know what year I last bought 22 ammo... :D

OD...nice & thanks.

For folks close to Northwest Armory (Milleaukee/Tigard) they've had 39rd gen 2 Pmags black at $10 (limit 6) for a while now...dunno how much that have left.

Was up North earlier today doing some transfers, so popped into Northwest Armory Tigard location around 11.

Bought 30rd gen2 pmags at $10, but the limit was 5 (from 6)...so looks like they're inventory may be lowering.

Guilty for ripping someone off. I wasn't planning to sell anything when it happened, but someone asked to buy my 6920 for $2600. Couldn't turn that down so I sold it. Almost felt guilty...
Dang! If someone wants my Colt 6920 I'll sell it for $2,600!!!! Unfired and in the factory cardboard box:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top