JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got a ar on trade and I need to get some mags. what's the difference in the color of the fallower? they all say no tilt. I found the mags cheap at www44mag.com I want to know if they are good? thank you for your time

black are outdatted followers...green are updated but will still "tilt".

I've upgraded all my mags with the Mag-Pull no-jam followers. i've TRIED to make these things malfunction and they wont. Best AR investment I ever made by far.

Just get some cheap, used AR mags and get you some Mag-Pull followers. Nevertheless, you should be fine with the green ones.

They come in packages of 3 and are the best followers for AR-15s I have ever seen.

Those C-Products mags that are on 44mag are probably the best buy out there for a good quality mag. The followers in them are made by Magpul and are their no-tilt upgrade to the standard GI follower. For less than $8 they really can't be beaten. Color means nothing on them as it's just preference, nothing else.

I think the Gun Broker in Tigard had some recently.........The only problem with buying them locally is they cost more. You can usually find them at the expo gun show for 11.00 to 12.00. At the gun stores around Portand they usually run about 20.00

The aluminum C-products are as good as any of the mil-spec mags with anti tilt followers and are a bargain at that price. The stainless steel C-products mags are about as good as any mag available. My "best" mags are my C-products stainless with the magpul followers, upgraded with CMMG twisted wire springs.
Copes distributing regularly carries the followers for .99, but all they have right now are the ones for the stainless mags which DO NOT work in aluminum mags.

John

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top