JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Best y'all hide yer testicles…. They'll soon be declared a weapon of hate.
1631909447371.png

And none of them should be any business of the government
Funny how people aren't generally aware of the fact that "the government" was involved in poisoning alcohol during prohibition that ultimately led to many people suffering (I don't recall if it was blindness and/death or primarily one or the other, I'd have to grab a link to refresh my memory.)

Funny how people aren't generally aware of the fact that "the government" was involved in poisoning alcohol during prohibition that ultimately led to many people suffering (I don't recall if it was blindness and/death or primarily one or the other, I'd have to grab a link to refresh my memory.)
Maybe the government will put out a bunch of overcharged cartridges into the ammo supply to discourage us from shooting factory ammo.

Maybe the government will put out a bunch of overcharged cartridges into the ammo supply to discourage us from shooting factory ammo.
They did that in Vietnam as a tactic against the N.V.A and V.C, but bombing the bubblegum out of them until there was no more left generally worked better when they were allowed to employ that tactic.

While training in the medical field numerous classes focused on bio ethics and if you knew the types of things that this government has done to people you would be shocked..

While training in the medical field numerous classes focused on bio ethics and if you knew the types of things that this government has done to people you would be shocked..
That's just it, the "trust the government no matter what" people actually have no idea about these things.

I believe the decades long concerted effort to dumb down the population has been intentional - dumb people are far easier to mislead and control.

& more recently used paraquat to dust fields of marijuana

The true story of how the gov't tried to kill weed smokers with poison

That's just it, the "trust the government no matter what" people actually have no idea about these things.

I believe the decades long concerted effort to dumb down the population has been intentional - dumb people are far easier to mislead and control.
And we have been seeing the results for the past 18 months.
I'm not shocked. I remember reading about some of these before they started erasing history in history classes.

As Ronald Regan once said, "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

I don't remember who said this but it is also poignant in light of day 550 of 14 days to flatten the curve: "Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

Everything is on the ATF's target list, except the alcohol and tobacco.
Even your old Super Soaker from the '90s...

So the evil little dwarf Mini-Mengele is just the latest in a long line...

Similarly, our benevolent .gov poisoned a bubblegum-ton of people with radioactive iodine released from Hanford all through the 50s, 60s, and 70s.
That was an intentional experiment. I'm not even including all of the accidental releases of radioactive materials and emissions...
See "Downwinders"

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads