JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone else getting tired of seeing pointless posts about how people who bough firearms over the last 5 months are idiots and they ought to sell everything for 50% of what they bought it for?

Newsflash!!!!

Many of the first time buyers have wanted to buy for a long time but thought they would be able to buy when they were good darn and ready to do so... Now that that right is under attack, most first time buyers are THANKFUL they were able to buy.

Anyone who thinks a magazine ban or assault weapons bans won't get passed is naive. Look at healthcare reform. The so called affordable care act. Affordable for who? The politicians will pass anything these days... Do you really trust them?

Enough with these posts! Rather than welcoming first time buyers and new gun owners, folks are being driven away... Is that really what the goal is?

Anyone who bought during the panic paid a premium. If they did not have one and wanted to be sure they got one, I understand. I might have done the same if I did not have one. However, I do not expect to see the forsale forum busy with people trying to dump them at a loss. It did not happen with the last scare and I don't expect to see it now either. Those who bought at an inflated price, will just suck it up and keep their AR. Now for those who bought at a high price to try a flip it later and an even higher price, you will take a loss and I will laugh. That is what you deserve for adding to the panic.

Not everyone who bought during the panic wanted to re-sell them for profit, I know I didn't. I shopped long & hard for what I got & maybe payed 10-15% over pre crazy prices & am thankful to get stuff I got. I steered clear of the $2K Windhams, DPMS & cheaper makes of AR's, the $1 a round for 5.56 & 40 S&W.
Yet there are going to be fire sales when people who maxed out CC's get the bills!!!

Anyone else getting tired of seeing pointless posts about how people who bough firearms over the last 5 months are idiots and they ought to sell everything for 50% of what they bought it for?

Newsflash!!!!

Many of the first time buyers have wanted to buy for a long time but thought they would be able to buy when they were good darn and ready to do so... Now that that right is under attack, most first time buyers are THANKFUL they were able to buy.

Anyone who thinks a magazine ban or assault weapons bans won't get passed is naive. Look at healthcare reform. The so called affordable care act. Affordable for who? The politicians will pass anything these days... Do you really trust them?

Enough with these posts! Rather than welcoming first time buyers and new gun owners, folks are being driven away... Is that really what the goal is?

I personally welcome the new gun owner, yet dislike the new member that happened to join solely to try dump Junk for gold. Please, no more low end guns or slap togethers that are being posted purely for a down payment on a new home. High prices with low quality is giving this site a black eye compared to a great place for great guns, parts and people.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top